Hand Sanitizers around the ship

43 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Yes.

Additionally, you cannot enter the buffet without washing your hands at a large sink station. You will be politely and energetically told to "washy washy!"

On the newer and/or amped ships, that is. On the Liberty, Adventure (I think), Enchantment and Grandeur, there are Purell dispensers nearby and/or a crewmember spraying Purell directly into your hands, usually  while singing "Washy-washy!" and sometimes wearing very colorful outfits, lol. I can't recall her name right now, but there's that famous lady from Jamaica who comes to mind right now. Wish I had a photo of her in her Minnie Mouse getup - very cute! I think I saw her on the Liberty a few months ago.

Yes, definitely on the Allure they have a dedicated hand-washing station before entering the Windjammer and you will be forced to wash your hands. 😄 Haha. There's also hand sanitizer dispensers at the entrance of the other food places and shops. 🙂 

1 hour ago, sushitex said:

On the newer and/or amped ships, that is. On the Liberty, Adventure (I think), Enchantment and Grandeur, there are Purell dispensers nearby and/or a crewmember spraying Purell directly into your hands, usually  while singing "Washy-washy!" and sometimes wearing very colorful outfits, lol. I can't recall her name right now, but there's that famous lady from Jamaica who comes to mind right now. Wish I had a photo of her in her Minnie Mouse getup - very cute! I think I saw her on the Liberty a few months ago.

As of last month, Indy had a very enthusiastic washy washy woman from Asia who had "washy washy" t-shirts. She never stopped smiling and singing (she had a few more phrases besides washy washy). My wife even asked her if RC sold the washy washy t-shirts, lol. They don't... and we think they're missing out on a revenue stream. 🤣

• Like 1