Where can I see my onboard credit amount?

Mountaineer0313

3 minutes ago, Mountaineer0313 said:

Where exactly?

I see mine at the top when I check out excursions etc…

As others have said, if the OBC is coming from a travel agent, It will not show pre cruise. 

Just now, upwarduk said:

I saw mine at the top right of the web site, when I switched on to book an excursion. 
However, I couldn’t see how to pay for the excursion with it.

My planner asks how much of my available OBC I want to apply when I book things.  

58 minutes ago, SchoolNurseMom said:

If I don't see my obc that I cashed in from a Royal Credit card, do I call Royal or Bank Of America? Thanks!

It has been our experience that ONLY the OBC granted by Celebrity as part of the booking process (including as a result of re-pricing after final payment) will show up pre-cruise in the planner.  OBC from other sources always seems to show up only after boarding.

2 hours ago, SchoolNurseMom said:

If I don't see my obc that I cashed in from a Royal Credit card, do I call Royal or Bank Of America? Thanks!

Got mine fixed today. Call 1800-760-0654. That's the points redemption department at Celebrity. They got it figured out and my OBC is now showing up on my cruise planner.

2 hours ago, Mountaineer0313 said:

Got mine fixed today. Call 1800-760-0654. That's the points redemption department at Celebrity. They got it figured out and my OBC is now showing up on my cruise planner.

Now that you have it fixed, are you able to spend it online prior to the cruise?

For others: Does shareholder OBC typically show up pre-cruise or onboard?

16 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Now that you have it fixed, are you able to spend it online prior to the cruise?

Yes, I am. It's shown up at the top of my cruise planner and if I was to purchase something beforehand, I can use it. But we already have everything so I'll just use it onboard.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

It showed up in the Cruise Planner a few days after it was processed for our sailings in February and April. 

• 10 months later...

As has been mentioned, you can view the OBC on the top right of the screen after logging into your account. The key is to do so on the DESKTOP setting on the web page, either selecting the 'Desktop' option on your mobile device or using a standard laptop or computer.

• 4 weeks later...

A note about OBC.   Make sure you take every confirmation you have concerning your OBC.   Several times our OBC, according to Celebrity, has been less that what our reservation states.    We will be on the Equinox next month and the OBC that is showing on our account is incorrect.   I've gotten so used to this.  We just go to customer service on the first full day with our confirmaiton of what our OBC is supposed to be and they correct it.    So definitely have your back-up proof, just in case.   

• Like 1