FAO: UK/ROI bookings only - drinks package offer

On 9/23/2022 at 4:29 PM, Red-arrow said:

It's great that this promotion has been extended for 2023 cruises so I've added it for our Anthem sailing next summer and I was able to do it through the live chat function. The only downside is that even the 13 year old in one of our cabins was required to have a Refreshment package as there was an adult taking the Deluxe. Usually we'd only have bought the soda package for him but the agent was rigid that it had to be Refreshment. He'll just have to get into mocktails!

that’s odd, when I rang for our wonder sailing in august 23 there was no mention of needing anything for our 9 y.o - I mean we were asked if we’d like a soda package but I just said no and would be happy with just the package for the adults - no complaints from the agent on the phone 

16 minutes ago, dual said:

I can’t find this offer anywhere when I log in, still shows £75+ for me,  can you drop a live link into this thread that I can access please?

Hi

You wont find the offer on your cruise planner, all you need to do is:   if you've booked directly with RCCL is give them a call and ask them to add it to your booking, or if you've booked with a Travel Agent in the UK, contact them and ask them to add it to your booking.    Your sailing must be for 7 nights or more.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, texmex.ferr said:

Hi

You wont find the offer on your cruise planner, all you need to do is:   if you've booked directly with RCCL is give them a call and ask them to add it to your booking, or if you've booked with a Travel Agent in the UK, contact them and ask them to add it to your booking.    Your sailing must be for 7 nights or more.  

Yes, I called my travel agent and they had it applied to my reservation and issued a new invoice showing the package.

• Like 2

Having managed to take advantage of this for my November sailing (thanks again little britain) does anyone know if Celebrity ever offer a similar deal? 

I have a booking with them in January and have just realised that I didn't take the 'Always Included' option when booking so looking to add a drinks package.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, lovetoholiday said:

Having managed to take advantage of this for my November sailing (thanks again little britain) does anyone know if Celebrity ever offer a similar deal? 

I have a booking with them in January and have just realised that I didn't take the 'Always Included' option when booking so looking to add a drinks package.  Thanks.

Panic avoided, a quick phone call to Celebrity and it was an error in their part, Always Included is on my booking. 😊

Just to say I called (and held on for an hour) and they gave e the £43 deal....im so happy thats a whopping £381 saved! Which has nearly paid for my 3 day hotel stay in Miami post cruise

Thank you Little Britain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Garden_Girl said:

Does the £43 include gratuities?

Interesting question because I suspect it differs depending where you're cruising from. From the UK then yes as it usually is. But the US, probably not. The international nature of the deal means it will probably morph to adapt the local norms.

I used this today for my 7 night cruise for 4 adults next August on the Wonder.  Has saved us almost £1200 over the drinks packages already booked and payed for!  Did have a little issue as we’d bought drinks packages to hit the sign up bonus on an Amex platinum that’s now closed.  Thankfully, RCCL are refunding to a debit card for us 😄

• Like 1

On 9/6/2022 at 10:18 AM, gavvy said:

Just added this via web chat, £302 per person for 7 nights, a big saving on the £74 per night they wanted in the online planner!!!  Thanks for this.

Works out at £43.14 pppn, not sure where the 14p comes from.

Does not show in the online planner though, it has some weird looking code in the invoice with the right amount added TZA9-EMEA DLX7

Assume it will be ok

I'm struggling to work out where web chat is.  It mentions it in the contacts page but nothing pops up.  any advice greatly appreciated as I can't stay on the phone while I'm supposed to be working.

2 hours ago, Garden_Girl said:

I'm struggling to work out where web chat is.  It mentions it in the contacts page but nothing pops up.  any advice greatly appreciated as I can't stay on the phone while I'm supposed to be working.

Its on the RCCL web page, I think I found it on the Contact Us part of the website.     It appeared out of the blue, the day I used it, so be patient   lol

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Garden_Girl said:

Use a laptop rather than an iPhone. It should pop up.

The main number is 01932 834200