Is there an email address for MSC US customer service?

tbmrt

1 hour ago, tbmrt said:

I had several from my two prior MSC Divina cruises, but neither now working.

Easier for me to email since I'm up in the wee hours of the morning.

If you are currently booked, try 

mscexistingreservations@msccruisesusa.com

They usually reply within 24 hours.

Edited by JT1962

10 minutes ago, mafig said:

Is this better than calling?

I prefer it to being on hold to wait to talk to someone, sometimes having difficulty understanding the customer service rep and I have a record of what they said. On some things, they will still tell you to call the customer service number.

17 minutes ago, JT1962 said:

I prefer it to being on hold to wait to talk to someone, sometimes having difficulty understanding the customer service rep and I have a record of what they said. On some things, they will still tell you to call the customer service number.

Yes, I agree.  I especially like having it in writing.

My suggestion is to book through a decent high volume cruise agency/agent.   When you have a question or issue you email or call your agent and let them deal with their contacts at the cruise line.  It beats unanswered emails and 10 hours on hold!  The bonus is that decent cruise agencies will also give you some On Board Credit.

Hank

10 hours ago, Hlitner said:

My suggestion is to book through a decent high volume cruise agency/agent.   When you have a question or issue you email or call your agent and let them deal with their contacts at the cruise line.  It beats unanswered emails and 10 hours on hold!  The bonus is that decent cruise agencies will also give you some On Board Credit.

Hank

Unfortunately I book most of our travel through my credit card using points so I'm forced to use their affiliated travel company's agents.  Not the best.  

On 9/4/2022 at 11:35 AM, Markanddonna said:

You sometimes get no reply when sending an email to the above mentioned address.

I had the same experience over a full year of efforts to get a credit from a cancelled cruise processed.  Probably sent 10 emails to that address.  Typically, I'd quickly receive an email stating something such as how important I am to MSC, how MSC cares about their customers, and how someone will soon respond.  Then...nothing, nada, zilch....

On 9/4/2022 at 8:40 AM, JT1962 said:

They usually reply within 24 hours.

Lol 🤣.

I have a hundred emails(yes 100+) into them on 5 different cruises including a few upcoming.

Never ever have had a return email.

If you have an issue good luck. Give them a call and let them screw up your booking even more.

It is amazing how often they do this. stupidity!!

We have a family cruise early next year, 12 Yacht club cabins and we still have 7 issues on that one alone.

Great product!  Lousy customer service and IT.

10 minutes ago, mscdivina2016 said:

Lol 🤣.

I have a hundred emails(yes 100+) into them on 5 different cruises including a few upcoming.

Never ever have had a return email.

If you have an issue good luck. Give them a call and let them screw up your booking even more.

It is amazing how often they do this. stupidity!!

We have a family cruise early next year, 12 Yacht club cabins and we still have 7 issues on that one alone.

Great product!  Lousy customer service and IT.

I guess I’ve been lucky. I’ve sent 4-5 emails for my October cruise and 1 for my May cruise and got replies on all of them, most within 24 hours.