What's your favorite Cruise drink?

Craxe77

5 hours ago, kapcruiser said:

Which bar serves bushwacker?

Just ask any bartender to mix one up for you. The true Bushwacker is made on St. Thoms. Can't Remember what's in it but it's made a couple of different ways. St. Thomas one that's made up the tram is my favorite.

On 9/8/2022 at 12:25 PM, Craxe77 said:

I have the Cheers package and on my last cruise (Bermuda) my wife and I loved trying all kinds of new drinks . I'm normally a beer guy and not much for straight liquor but when cruising it feels more like vacation to stick to mixed drinks. We also have fun making sure we drink enough throughout the day to make the Cheers package worth it. Can't wait to sit at the Havana bar and try different ones out.

So far my favorite was a Rum based drink that i cant remember the name of but I think was similar to the Zombie Cocktail. Suggestions for what else I should try?

On Mardi Gras the New Moon was amazing in the Fortune Teller bar. At the Havana Bar I could drink the Cuban coffees all day. 🙂 

• Like 1

On 9/8/2022 at 6:34 PM, Moviela said:

Guy walks up to the bar and says "I'll have a piña colada." The bartender goes to work, and says "What will your husband have?"

I like an XO Cognac before dinner, a Cabernet with dinner, and a Bahama Mama with a show. In the Punchliner I have a watermelon martini, because it tastes funny.

LOL.  I ordered a pina colada for the husband (who was in the bathroom) and then a comfort and water for myself.  Husband comes back and the bartender gave me the pina colada and the husband the comfort and water.  Never assume  LOL 

• Haha 3

I'm writing all of these suggestions down. Figure I have 8 days x 8drinks (If I make it that far) Add my wife getting a few and me trying them = anywhere between 64 to 128 options. I keep seeing a Funship mentioned as first drink onboard. I definitely want to start there. It's going to be a fun Halloween!

• Like 1

On 9/8/2022 at 1:33 PM, PortSideCruzan said:

Mocha Chocolate Getaway...

Made with Irish cream; Dark rum; Butterscotch Schnapps; Kahlua; Ice cream & Chocolate syrup.

YUM!

20220908-132156.jpg

🍹🍸🍷🍾🥂🍻🍹🍷🍸🍾🍹🍷🍻🍹

Very, Very Yum!   My absolute favourite!!

• Like 1

On 9/9/2022 at 4:53 PM, Crusin Karen said:

Ok this is going to sound absolutely absurd, but do they actually TASTE like cucumbers and basil?  I LOVE to EAT cukes and love basil as a seasoning but not sure I want to DRINK them! 😛 

Yes, you can taste the cucumber but it's mild and what makes the drink so amazing in my opinion. It's even typically garnished with a swirl of cucumber.

Most of the bartenders can make the mocha chocolate getaway as long as they have a blender. I’ve also ordered a BBC from the various bars around the ship. Just FYI. 

I love most of the drinks at Alchemy. Last cruise I discovered the Whimsy Scarlet at the comedy club and that became my drink of choice. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 3smithboys said:

DH and I were on the fence about getting Cheers for our next cruise. This thread has convinced us that we should! There are so many drinks that sound like a must try!

That's one of the great things about having Cheers.  You can try pretty much anything without worrying about paying for something you might not like.  If you don't like it, just ask for something else, no problem!

• Like 2

On 9/9/2022 at 10:06 AM, sunshower9 said:

Watermelon martini.  Actually my real favorite is a special concoction from Jennifer on the Mardi Gras when she was at the Alchemy bar, but the watermelon martini is my favorite regular offering.

I had this in the steakhouse and loved it! Where else could I order it?