Celebrity Credit Card Offer

cheeseheads4ever

I know this probably has been covered before and we have received an offer in the past for $100 OBC for opening a Celebrity credit card. Not enough OBC to do it for us but now we just received an offer for $300 OBC. My question is how do you receive it for a future cruise? I know you need to spend $1000 in the first 90 days. But how does that $300 get onto your cruise booking.

Thank you in advance!

For $300 OBC it's probably worthwhile to open, get the offer and then throw the card in the drawer.

They will award you points which you then apply to the upcoming cruise as OBC or just offset charges.

Just don't continue using the card beyond the minimum spend requirement to get the bonus.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. The card says I can use for purchases on Celebrity and Royal. What about paying for the cruise with it? I need to make final payment by October 4 so wouldn’t get the $300 in time and use it to pay on this cruise fare but have one in April I could use it on.

Not sure how long it takes for points to appear.

Thanks again.

21 minutes ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

Thanks everyone. The card says I can use for purchases on Celebrity and Royal. What about paying for the cruise with it? I need to make final payment by October 4 so wouldn’t get the $300 in time and use it to pay on this cruise fare but have one in April I could use it on.

Not sure how long it takes for points to appear.

Thanks again.

Points will not appear until your next billing cycle.

8 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

But the nearest Costco is more than 350 miles away so that makes no sense for us

Doesn't matter if you never go to Costco as you get cash back (not a costco credit).  You could use it for the 4% fuel and 3% on travel (like celebrity) and restaurants.  While everyone is different, for the vast majority of folks going on cruises, this is the best card by a mile for those who want high rewards without an annual fee and to receive cash back, not points.  There are better no annual fee cards out there like chase unlimited that gives 3% on dining including take out, 3% on drug stores,  1.5% on everything else.  Most people reading this probably cruise with celebrity so having a 3% travel card is something everyone should consider getting.  In addition to the 3% back you'd receive on your cruise fare, your onboard spending are coded as travel so you'd again earn 3%.  Lastly, you'd receive 3% on all hotels stays and airfare.

• 4 months later...

Volk904

so where does it appear on your cruise reservation?Did you contact captains club or bank America?

any help would be appreciated.

Kayehall,

not sure on balance transfer but you could check or call Bank of America and ask. I don’t see why not but I’m no expert. I myself are trying to see where my redeemed ONC a shows up.

good luck.