The Fleet Report and Daily for Thursday September 15th, 2022

richwmn

1 hour ago, ottahand7 said:

Debbie, congratulations on your home sale. All your hard work paid off.  

@Quartzsite Cruiser I love King Ranch Chicken and I haven't made it in a long time.  We have so much excess Costco canned white meat chicken it may be in order soon.

One thing I like about King Ranch chicken is that we can get five dinners out of one cooking.  It's one of the recipes than can be tweaked a little.

Lenda

• Like 2

Good morning.

It is an autumn morning 6°C and cloudy.

The Queue currently to pay respects for Her majesty is 4.4 miles long with 11.5 hours waiting time to get into the palace of Westminster to walk past the Queen's coffin with thousands more people due to join the queue today.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 5

36 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Debbie @dfishNow it's time for me to pray your appraisal and inspection pass with flying colors.  Also hope the closing date and move out aren't going to conflict with your cruise.  We certainly don't want to upset those plans!🚢

I greatly appreciate your prayers on the appraisal and inspection.  The closing date is a week after I return from my cruise, so that will work out well.  They've given me till November 4th to vacate.  I should be in good shape and be able to go directly to the new home if we get the one we want.  

The realtor doesn't think money is the hold up.  He thinks the seller is concerned about the contingencies on selling our homes.  I forwarded the purchase agreement for my home to him and Sue is getting one for her home, so I'm hoping that will resolve his issues.

• Like 3