Would like to get my money back...

jp2746

Princess shorted me $150 (credit card points) and a little under $100 in cruise credit during Covid.  I tried to fix this back when it happened but I kept getting the run around.  After many, many phone calls (hours!) where they told me it would be refunded any day, I had to let it go.  I didn't think we were going to be able to use the credits anyway.  Now we are booked and I have been trying to get help with this with no luck.  I have my documentation showing proof of all the money they shorted me.

I emailed customer service and have not heard back.  I have called many times again in the past few days only to be told that I am calling the wrong department.  I call the other department and they tell me to call another department.  In other words, I am getting the run around. 

I know it has been a long time, but I have the credit card information and the booking where they show how much I paid for the cruise.  I only want them to give me credit or OBC for the amount that they shorted me.

I emailed them two weeks ago... will I ever get a response?  Just curious if other people have received a response from Princess after emailing rather than calling. 

Super... that makes me even more upset that I am not the only person to have this problem.  We had three cruises booked with Royal Caribbean when Covid hit.  They refunded my money within a couple of weeks. Princess... so far it has been over two years.  This will be our only and last Princess experience.

• Like 1

Honestly, you’re going to have a tough time. I spent time several days every week throughout most of 2020 working to get what we were owed (it was thousands, and that was hugely motivational)…and Princess was in total agreement that we were, in fact, owed the funds.  At this late date, and without that agreement, it’s going to be even harder. 

22 hours ago, jp2746 said:

Princess shorted me $150 (credit card points) and a little under $100 in cruise credit during Covid.  I tried to fix this back when it happened but I kept getting the run around.  After many, many phone calls (hours!) where they told me it would be refunded any day, I had to let it go.  I didn't think we were going to be able to use the credits anyway.  Now we are booked and I have been trying to get help with this with no luck.  I have my documentation showing proof of all the money they shorted me.

I emailed customer service and have not heard back.  I have called many times again in the past few days only to be told that I am calling the wrong department.  I call the other department and they tell me to call another department.  In other words, I am getting the run around. 

I know it has been a long time, but I have the credit card information and the booking where they show how much I paid for the cruise.  I only want them to give me credit or OBC for the amount that they shorted me.

I emailed them two weeks ago... will I ever get a response?  Just curious if other people have received a response from Princess after emailing rather than calling. 

Did you book w/Princess or a TA. If direct w/Princess, you could try calling/emailing a CVP. I had an issue with our FCCs (not MIA, just not sure if we got all we were due). Contacted a CVP and he straightened it out. It might help in your situation.