Health questionaire question

18 minutes ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Ok ty for the replies. I found something that asked if your vaccinated for covid, do you have booster shot and something about 23 weeks pregnant. Is that it?

what does this wellness check at the port consist of?

In addition to those questions, which you can answer now, they usually ask about how you feel, i.e., cold symptoms,  exposure to someone with covid, and similar questions if I recall. They usually appear 24 hrs in advance. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

In addition to those questions, which you can answer now, they usually ask about how you feel, i.e., cold symptoms,  exposure to someone with covid, and similar questions if I recall. They usually appear 24 hrs in advance. 

I believe they have stopped asking those questions sometime in August.   We were not asked anything (other than the 3 questions on the app) on our cruise last month.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I believe they have stopped asking those questions sometime in August.   We were not asked anything (other than the 3 questions on the app) on our cruise last month.

Trying to remember whether they were asked in August. 

Just got off of SOS last week. I received the e-mail 24 hours earlier at the hotel. I had previously answered the 3 questions about 45 days out. Never answered and no one asked at the pier. We were on the fastest we ever had. Miami pier is really great now.