Any predictions for when new itins for second half of 2024, 2025 will be released?

jonthomas

41 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

I haven't thoroughly gone through every 2025 itinerary, but the Riviera sailings seem sparse in 2025. Is she due for a primping at the salon?

She’s not really featured in the exotics and tropic release. I’m sure you’ll see more of her when other regions are released.  

We are booking a Transatlantic cruise for 2025 on the Sirena, and are only waiting for the Mediterranean itineraries to come out to see what we can tack on to the end of it after Rome on May 6, 2025.  I hope it will be out soon. 

• Haha 1

Our OCA has indicated she has no intention of giving us a hard copy of the newly released cruises. Tells us to go on line! 😂😂

We can’t download a pdf or access the website because the wifi is so slow or sometimes non existent. We just guess O is uninterested in onboard passengers booking them aboard.

This goes with ex CD Julie telling everyone to fill out their cruise review online, while the ship went two days without internet in Lisbon! 🤪

4 hours ago, pinotlover said:

Our OCA has indicated she has no intention of giving us a hard copy of the newly released cruises. Tells us to go on line! 😂😂

We can’t download a pdf or access the website because the wifi is so slow or sometimes non existent. We just guess O is uninterested in onboard passengers booking them aboard.

This goes with ex CD Julie telling everyone to fill out their cruise review online, while the ship went two days without internet in Lisbon! 🤪

Sorry, you aren’t able to review the offerings online. We just received the new brochure with all winter 24-25 cruises in the mail. You’re right, it’s strange that they don’t have it on board. It should be some way for you too see it. 

We will be on board on November 28 and plan to book a new cruise using onboard booking benefits when reservation is open. Can you please find out and let us know what is the current shipboard credit for booking on board. Thanks in advance.

55 minutes ago, TIMONEY said:

What exactly are the benefits of booking on board/30 day pre cruise....

The full details per O:

pre-cruise savings-USD.pdf (oceaniacruises.com)

The big 3:

- Save up to $1,500* per stateroom

- Enjoy Reduced Deposits* as low as $250 per person

- Receive $100* Shipboard Credit per booking to enjoy on your current cruise, certain restrictions apply

4 minutes ago, MEFIowa said:

The full details per O:

The big 3:

- Save up to $1,500* per stateroom

- Enjoy Reduced Deposits* as low as $250 per person

- Receive $100* Shipboard Credit per booking to enjoy on your current cruise, certain restrictions apply

Most recently when we did an on board booking in Sept it is currently (or was then) $300 OBC to be used on the cruise you book it on, or for the future cruise you will be going on. Both positive additions in an industry where benefits are all too often being taken away. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ORV said:

Most recently when we did an on board booking in Sept it is currently (or was then) $300 OBC to be used on the cruise you book it on, or for the future cruise you will be going on....

That $100 OBC is what was included when I booked a cruise on Riviera in 12/21 and that information from Oceania discussing the $100 OBC is from 10/22. It would not surprise me if there is some promotion or something else at various times, esp. if tied to your O Club level, that some may be able to access. I'm only at the Blue Level.

The O club level has NOTHING to do with the OBC given for  booking onboard

Not all cruises are included in the Book on board promos

Book what you want  then when onboard  check the numerous promos  that will be deposited in your cabin  or speak to the Future cruise  person

5 minutes ago, jonthomas said:

We are also at the blue level, but got 300 per cabin....

Please link us to a published O document discussing that $300 per cabin. That document would give the details. If it was part of some special promotion. This Oceania document is from 10/22. Current. And it says:

"Receive $100* Shipboard Credit per booking to enjoy on your current cruise, certain restrictions apply"

7 minutes ago, jonthomas said:

I don't have the document... but have booked several cruises using the on board, or 30 day rule...got 300 per cabin for all of them...had nothing to do with promos....just the rule...

Odd, you don't have a document, if this is "just the rule". When their own official current document doesn't show that:

"Receive $100* Shipboard Credit per booking to enjoy on your current cruise, certain restrictions apply"

I HAVE documented what O is currently saying.

We booked an Alaska and a Med cruise with an O rep, last week....we got 200 off price per person, reduced deposit of 250pp and 150pp OBC for each of them, since we are sailing on Nov 19....

We have 30 days to turn it over to an agent for further benefits....

Once on the ship, there are leaflets that describe the benefits of booking on board. 

This may warrant posting a  separate topic, someone may come up with the definitive doc. 

We were on the Riviera recently. There was a flyer in Currents with the current (pardon the pun) on board booking benefits. I didn’t save the flyer but it clearly stated that the $300 OBC was a temporary promotion. No expiration date was given and the Future Cruise director said that it could end at any time without notice. So no guarantees it will be around when you take your next cruise.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TakingFlight said:

We were on the Riviera recently. There was a flyer in Currents with the current (pardon the pun) on board booking benefits. I didn’t save the flyer but it clearly stated that the $300 OBC was a temporary promotion. No expiration date was given and the Future Cruise director said that it could end at any time without notice. So no guarantees it will be around when you take your next cruise.

No surprise: "the $300 OBC was a temporary promotion." O has lots of temporary promotions.

I see. Well then that is why there is no document for the 300. 

A while ago, on the ship they also said the rule would apply within 30 days of returning home. I tried to apply it and was told the rule NEVER existed by some experts here. I named the Ambassador (sales rep) on the Riviera that told us that.  I was then  told is that rep was spoken to and told not to give out that information. 

Seems a lot of information is done somewhat secretly. When you challenge it, you are given the same old line, " it was a temporary promotion". Making you feel like you are making up something that does not exist. 

I promised that I would from now on get these things in writing from the Ambassadors on the ship. They are saying one thing and management is then saying something else.

Any guesses when the next set of Cruises will be released, presumably sometime in the spring of 2023. I’ll be on board Sirena in late March, and I’m hoping to be able to take advantage of the book on board promotion at that time.

1 hour ago, PhD-iva said:

Any guesses when the next set of Cruises will be released, presumably sometime in the spring of 2023. I’ll be on board Sirena in late March, and I’m hoping to be able to take advantage of the book on board promotion at that time.

maybe March/April 2023

Crystal Ball on Samsung One UI 5.0