Energy Drinks on Liberty

cantw82sail

We have the cheers package for this cruise and energy drinks are included but I can't find anything that says what variety/flavors are available? Are there any sugar free Monster on board? Looking to avoid erythritol. Prefer the Monster Peach Tea. 

Don't want to have to bring those on board too, but it's part of the daily routine. Not a coffee drinker and I'll be staying up late

I've had some sugar free monster drinks early in a 7 night cruise.  Iffy later towards the last days, they may only have regular version loaded with sugar available.

This applies to any ship, not just the Liberty.

Edited by evandbob

1 hour ago, RollTide73 said:

I've only been able to find a 24 pk or 4 pk.  Does it matter if I bring 2- 4pk?  
I only drink the Rehab Monsters.  I don't like carbonation.  

Thanks!!

It's 12 "soda's" so I would think so. They didn't even look in our carryon bag in Port Canaveral last week, just ran it trough the x ray and off we went.

1 hour ago, Retiredmedic said:

It's 12 "soda's" so I would think so. They didn't even look in our carryon bag in Port Canaveral last week, just ran it trough the x ray and off we went.

In my experience, Carnival will not scoff if you bring less than 12 cans of soda. We did on our first 2 cruises.  :classic_wink:

19 hours ago, RollTide73 said:

I've only been able to find a 24 pk or 4 pk.  Does it matter if I bring 2- 4pk?  
I only drink the Rehab Monsters.  I don't like carbonation.  

Thanks!!

The quantity of cans is what matters, not their configuration.  Be advised though, Carnival specifies 12oz cans.  Some have had luck with the common 16oz size energy drink cans but that is not the norm.  You can find 12oz Monsters on the internet though.

1 hour ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Do you happen to know if you can carryon sealed soda when retuning to a port?

Do you mean returning to the ship from a port?  Yes, you can carry on the same allotment of non-alcoholic drinks at each port.

Up to 12 cans/cartons of 12oz or less each per person of non-alcoholic drinks.

• Thanks 1