What are the benefits for the complimentary spa clinics?

newtocruiseinblue

You can get a free 10 minute chair massage on the pool deck.  Other than that, I can't think of any benefit at all.  Most of those clinics are just the staff talking at you toting the benefits of whatever it is they're selling, no free samples, no discount on the service.  On embarkation day you can take the tour and get a walk through of the spa and the relaxation room and get the same sales talk.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, taxmantoo said:

While you are sitting there listening to their sales pitch, you do not have to sit at the complimentary art auction to listen to their sales pitch !!! 🤣

Are art auctions back? We didn't have them our our last cruise but that was almost a year ago.

Her Majesty's embarkation ritual is to visit the spa after lunch and enter the drawings and then show up for the drawings later that afternoon.......She's won several times (you have to be present to win) and she drags me over as well and I've won once (and turned over the bounty to her). 

She's up a few hundred in treatments so well worth her time.

She does not attend any of the other "clinics"...she does not need her feet analyzed, does not want to learn how acupuncture can cure headaches, her metabolism is fine and she's ok with toxins in her body and does not need them cleansed.....Modern day snake oil sales....LOL.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, FlaMariner said:

Her Majesty's embarkation ritual is to visit the spa after lunch and enter the drawings and then show up for the drawings later that afternoon.......She's won several times (you have to be present to win) and she drags me over as well and I've won once (and turned over the bounty to her). 

She's up a few hundred in treatments so well worth her time.

She does not attend any of the other "clinics"...she does not need her feet analyzed, does not want to learn how acupuncture can cure headaches, her metabolism is fine and she's ok with toxins in her body and does not need them cleansed.....Modern day snake oil sales....LOL.

Hmmm maybe I will try my luck! Thank you!!

8 hours ago, newtocruiseinblue said:

I see several complimentary spa clinics listed for my upcoming cruise. I understand these are to sell services, but was wondering if there are any benefits to attending from anyone who has participated? Thank you so much! 

They do not charge you to discuss how they would like to take your money from you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2