EZAir/Transfers/Flight Times

ChemistBabe

I was looking at flights on EZAir for our Alaskan cruise next summer.

The 11:15 return time really looks best for us.  (Best connection time, work in the morning, etc.)

However, it seems like tight timing.

If we book flights through Princess AND transfers through Princess, does that set us up for success? 

Would EZ Air present to us flight times that were too early??  

(Of course, looking at flights this far from the trip just means that the flights will get changed anyway.)

Thank you!

Our cruise ends in Whittier, which means we need to transit to Anchorage.

It sounds like EZAir WILL sell us flights that aren't actually feasible.  Is that correct??

(We've never bought flights through Disney, but they won't sell flights that are too early.)

11:15 sounds kind of close.  Any delays can mess your schedule up. In May we had a delay in entering the tunnel and then hit some road work.  Also there as a problem with late arriving luggage which does not go on the bus.We flew out of Anchorage Round 3:00 and made that easily.  Would not count on 11:15.

The ship docks at midnight or so. They start transfers to train at 6 am to Denali and I think the transfers to Anchorage start at 7 or 8. I personally would take the chance. You will be on the first shuttle to Anchorage. It is about a 90 minute drive (timing the tunnel correctly).

I usually have the opposite issue - all of my flight options are at 11 pm.

Edited by Coral

2 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I think you'll make it!! 😄

If you know anything about me - I have a history of missing flights. 🙂 Maybe that is why that is the only option they give me in Anchorage.

23 hours ago, ChemistBabe said:

Our cruise ends in Whittier, which means we need to transit to Anchorage.

It sounds like EZAir WILL sell us flights that aren't actually feasible.  Is that correct??

(We've never bought flights through Disney, but they won't sell flights that are too early.)

I do not think Princess will sell you a flight that does not allow you enough time.  What makes you think that this is true.  Do a dummy booking see what flights are listed.

Good luck,