Diamond Club entry requirements on Vision

Northbay

Hi.  I’m wondering if anyone who has recently been on the Vision can advise whether Diamond members are allowed to use the Diamond club on the Vision of the Seas, or is that just restricted for Diamond plus & pinnacle members?  It does seem to occupy a very small space on the ship, and I couldn’t find a Diamond lounge anywhere on the ship map.

3 hours ago, Northbay said:

Hi.  I’m wondering if anyone who has recently been on the Vision can advise whether Diamond members are allowed to use the Diamond club on the Vision of the Seas, or is that just restricted for Diamond plus & pinnacle members?  It does seem to occupy a very small space on the ship, and I couldn’t find a Diamond lounge anywhere on the ship map.

Just got off Vision. DL is for D, D+ and Ps at the moment. Due to the voucher system rarely was it packed to capacity. 
Shazad is one of the best waiters in the fleet - please say hi! 

5 minutes ago, travelwide said:

Thinking of going on her early next year. How is the old girl looking? Were the vouchers "strictly " enforced? 🥂 

What is “strictly“ enforced?  

When I use one of the daily vouchers to order a drink, it’s subtracted  from the total. 

Other vouchers were used as well such as spa discount,  free photo, free wash and fold etc.  

m

Edited by cruisegirl1

11 minutes ago, travelwide said:

Thinking of going on her early next year. How is the old girl looking? Were the vouchers "strictly " enforced? 🥂 

Don't expect extra free drinks if that's what you're asking. As of 2 days ago, you now even sign a receipt when using a voucher.

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 1