Is there a pickleball court on the Silouette?

lifeisrealygood

I am cruising the Silhouette in March with my brother and sister-in-law.  She is an avid pickleball player, plays four or five times a week in her Florida home.  Has Celebrity turned any open space, such as the basketball court, into a pickleball court?  So, does anyone know if you can play pickleball on the Silhouette?

No, or at least not yet on X's website...

As far as 'playing' pickleball on any X ship would be governed by what space is suitable for it and IF there are any passengers wanting to use said space as originally intended...

bon voyage

I was on Silhouette recently and the Basketball court where on S-Class non-revolutionized was removed and became part of the Retreat Sundeck. 

While on Summit and Millennium the basket ball court is aft adjacent to the Terrace and still has them after revolution.   The are located just forward of the outdoor theater.

Out of curiosity I checked the bins and there are pickle balls and paddles.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lifeisrealygood said:

I am cruising the Silhouette in March with my brother and sister-in-law.  She is an avid pickleball player, plays four or five times a week in her Florida home.  Has Celebrity turned any open space, such as the basketball court, into a pickleball court?  So, does anyone know if you can play pickleball on the Silhouette?

If there were a court she could only play when the ship is in port.  The wind makes play almost impossible when the ship is at sea

4 hours ago, zitsky said:

Is it as slow a game as it seems like from watching people?

Well, that kinda depends if you are watching a group of senior citizens with bad knees and arthritic wrists (like me) playing doubles on a neighborhood court, where dinking dominates the play, it might appear “slow”. Turn on the TV and watch Anna Leigh Waters or Ben Johns playing a final against another professional player, and the term “slow” probably does not come to mind ! 😜

Which is why it is the fastest growing sport…it appeals to players of all ages and a wide range of abilities.

Enjoy

BBL

6 hours ago, BourbonNBluesLuvr said:

Well, that kinda depends if you are watching a group of senior citizens with bad knees and arthritic wrists (like me) playing doubles on a neighborhood court, where dinking dominates the play, it might appear “slow”. Turn on the TV and watch Anna Leigh Waters or Ben Johns playing a final against another professional player, and the term “slow” probably does not come to mind ! 😜

Which is why it is the fastest growing sport…it appeals to players of all ages and a wide range of abilities.

Enjoy

BBL

I wouldn’t exactly say it “appeals” to me….  🥸

I need more exercise as I get older not less.