Daily ship activity sheet

bubbie74

Do your parents own and use a smartphone?  The Carnival Hub app is now the universal tool for everything.  They CAN manage 100% without one but it will take some effort.  No doubt the staff will assist.

When using the The Carnival Hub app can you click the name of the activity and it gives a description? I've looked at previous posted Fun Times and many events and games I have no idea what it is. I've only been on 1 previous cruise. I don't want to waste time going somewhere "just to see" what it is when I could be missing out on something that I would really love to do. This will be really difficult also on the huge Celebration.

8 minutes ago, NanoGirl21 said:

When using the The Carnival Hub app can you click the name of the activity and it gives a description? I've looked at previous posted Fun Times and many events and games I have no idea what it is. I've only been on 1 previous cruise. I don't want to waste time going somewhere "just to see" what it is when I could be missing out on something that I would really love to do. This will be really difficult also on the huge Celebration.

I don't believe it gives you a brief description of the activity.  I've been on so many cruises that I pretty much know what the activity is.  But if you are new to cruising it can be a bit confusing.  For me, I click on the activity and add it to my schedule so that I get a reminder of the event.  If I'm busy else where on the ship and the reminder goes off, I can just cancel it and stay where I am.  

• Thanks 1

On 11/13/2022 at 7:34 AM, bubbie74 said:

I believe read that you have to now download the daily ship activity sheet. My parents are elderly and not even bring their phone on the ship. Does the pursers desk at least have a schedule or on the TV? TY

If you are used to the old Fun Times sheets they used to give out, the new version is an abbreviated version.

They really want to force everybody to use the app.

Apparently they could careless about people who aren't glued to their cellphone all day like zombies.

(which at this point is just us, the Boomers)

Edited by bguppies
  • Like 1