Coffee, Celebrity Beyond

Colatech

Hi,

We need coffee and are early risers.  How is the standard coffee? Can we get "good" coffee at say 6:00 A,M. ? And, where. Thought about buying a Coke/coffee package, but found on other cruises, premium coffee wasn't available until 7 or so.  Thoughts? Suggestions? 

Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, Colatech said:

Hi,

We need coffee and are early risers.  How is the standard coffee? Can we get "good" coffee at say 6:00 A,M. ? And, where. Thought about buying a Coke/coffee package, but found on other cruises, premium coffee wasn't available until 7 or so.  Thoughts? Suggestions? 

Thanks in advance!

Check out the App under Bars and Lounges -   Cafe al Bacio -   For my cruse on Solstice they open at 6:00 AM.   I just checked Beyond current cruise and says 6:30 AM

re:  Standard Coffee = Battery Acid.

I usually bring a personal French Press and my own coffee.    Just put coffee in it and fill with hot water from Ocean View and a perfect cup of coffee until al Bacio opens.

• Like 2

It is a different ship however, on Summit I found the regular coffee undrinkable, and I will drink almost anything.  I am considering bringing some instant coffee from Mount Hagen on my next cruise rather than drink the regular coffee.

I did find the espresso-based coffees at Bacio good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LB_NJ said:

It is a different ship however, on Summit I found the regular coffee undrinkable, and I will drink almost anything.  I am considering bringing some instant coffee from Mount Hagen on my next cruise rather than drink the regular coffee.

I did find the espresso-based coffees at Bacio good.

I was on the Beyond 10 days ago and the coffee in the buffet was every good.

• Like 2