Platinum - Perks?

BigDog46202

So when board our Transatlantic on the Pride next October I hit Platinum 3 days into the sailing. My Wife is already platinum but was wondering if we would both get the laundry benefit since I reach it on the cruise?

What about the other benefits? Does anyone know?

When you print your tags up it should say Platinum and you’ll be considered Platinum from day 1. The best benefit hands down is the free laundry service. We get 3 loads each per 7 day cruise so I can pack light since the clothes get laundered so often. I love getting everything that’s dirty washed on the last day so I take home a suitcase full of clean clothes. It’s awesome! 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, BigDog46202 said:

I was wondering though... if when I hit my "75" is when it kicks in since it will be 3 days into the Transatlantic? All good either way.

Yes, anytime during a cruise you hit platinum status you are platinum from day 1 of that cruise.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BigDog46202 said:

I was wondering though... if when I hit my "75" is when it kicks in since it will be 3 days into the Transatlantic? All good either way.

Carnival is actually quite generous with this perk. We didn't hit platinum until the second leg of our B2B, but we had all benefits from day 1 of our first leg.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, BigDog46202 said:

So when board our Transatlantic on the Pride next October I hit Platinum 3 days into the sailing. My Wife is already platinum but was wondering if we would both get the laundry benefit since I reach it on the cruise?

What about the other benefits? Does anyone know?

BTW, something I have realized while researching our trans-Pac cruise, pretty much EVERYONE will be a Plat or Diamond....it's a 30 day cruise.....amateurs don't do 14 & 30 day cruises, neither does families....it'll be folks like us, people with the time.

No kids, no families, no amateurs

But everyone is gonna be about the same level

• Like 1

You are supposed to get the perks, but when it happened to me last month on Vista, I was given a gold card, and received none of the other perks of being platinum.  I went to guest services and they said the computers changed to no reflect changes during the sailing.  I was able to get the card and applicable perks, but just be warned that it happened.