Will there be a Black Friday deal on the soda pkg or should I buy it at the $8.99

stipmom

Every date they will have different prices. If you havent bought yet, why not wait until the sales post and then buy it? Tomorrow if it's cheaper then buy it. If its the same oh well. 

Tomorrow sale starts.

20221115_182300028.jpeg

Edited by firefly333

Soda package price has been $8.99 for over six months on any cruise using the new version of the Cruise Planner.  Unless you are leaving in the next couple of days it is worth waiting to see if there is a sale price.

• Like 1

For my Spectrum cruise next summer, the "Black Friday" sale for Voom surf + stream is currently $15.99.

For $3 more ($18.99) you can get the soda package added. That seems like a good deal for anyone who was going to buy both anyway. 

*Correction: the soda and Internet package isn't for surf + stream, it's just regular surf. Regular surf isn't for sale in the planner yet so I don't know what the cost of that would be by itself. 

Soda package isn't for sale by itself yet either. And neither are any other drink packages.

My cruise that leaves tomorrow has shut down the ability to order anything in the cruise planner (they shut it down 48 hours prior to the cruise), so I missed out on sales for that one too.

I guess I'm not getting any Black Friday deals. 

Edited by ARandomTraveler