Shareholder benefit single occupancy

ILOVEHI50

2 minutes ago, ILOVEHI50 said:

I am sailing solo on the Grandeur of the Seas inside cabin 3915.  Would this still qualify for the $50 shareholder benefit?  When I called they said no; because it is single occupancy.

Yes you still qualify  I sail solo and have it applied to all my cruises

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ILOVEHI50 said:

I am sailing solo on the Grandeur of the Seas inside cabin 3915.  Would this still qualify for the $50 shareholder benefit?  When I called they said no; because it is single occupancy.

I always travel solo, and have always gotten my shareholder benefits. Here’s another case of under trained employee. Use the above posted link, don’t call.

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

You just reminded me to apply for mine for Jewel NYE😁

THANKS

I think my TA still has a hold on that cruise for me but I think I am  passing.  I get off the Wonder Christmas Eve and my sister comes down right after NY

34 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I think my TA still has a hold on that cruise for me but I think I am  passing.  I get off the Wonder Christmas Eve and my sister comes down right after NY

Pretty sure it expired yesterday

But it's still on GGG flyer

7 hours ago, Cruise5life said:

I emailed Saturday late afternoon  and got my OBC yesterday afternoon.    
A total of about 24 hours.   
100"00 7 days solo traveler  

Thank you.  I emailed Friday evening.  Still nothing.  I will give it a little bit of time.  Thanks.

12 hours ago, ILOVEHI50 said:

Thank you.  I emailed Friday evening.  Still nothing.  I will give it a little bit of time.  Thanks.

I e-mailed to them with the attachment and got a response that they could not read the attachment, even though I'd sent it that way in the past.  Resent it and did not receive a reply.  After a couple of weeks, I faxed it to them yesterday.

3 hours ago, nelblu said:

I e-mailed to them with the attachment and got a response that they could not read the attachment, even though I'd sent it that way in the past.  Resent it and did not receive a reply.  After a couple of weeks, I faxed it to them yesterday.

Update:  Amazing, got an e-mail a few minutes ago confirming the $100 shareholder's benefit.

• Like 1

I am happy to report.  I did not get an email; but did just look at my cruise planners and I have a $50 credit for my 5 day cruise in January when I am sailing single.  I also received the $100 cruise for the cruise we are doing next October that is not a solo cruise; but more than 10 months away.