Voyagers Club Diamond

hulagirl2007

35 minutes ago, hulagirl2007 said:

What happened to the bottle of sparkling wine that was delivered on board to Diamond Voyager Club Members? Looks like it is gone from the list of Voyager Member Benefits.

Even if that is true, and I don't believe it to be, it is worth probably in the region of $5 no more! 😉

Chocolate ships on Divina 11/4/2022. I've waited patiently for a couple of years and now have no idea of what to do with two of these. They're too pretty to eat, so they sit in the fridge turning whitish. I'm betting wife and I will have a desire for something sweet one of these days and the ships will slowly disappear.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, gmbhardy said:

Got one each week on a B2B on the Meraviglia a few weeks ago. Chocolate bar instead of a chocolate ship however.

And dark chocolate to boot!  At least DW was happy!  Great seeing you last month!  Hope our paths cross again!

18 hours ago, Safe77 said:

Chocolate ships on Divina 11/4/2022. I've waited patiently for a couple of years and now have no idea of what to do with two of these. They're too pretty to eat, so they sit in the fridge turning whitish. I'm betting wife and I will have a desire for something sweet one of these days and the ships will slowly disappear.

We have so many chocolate ships that I get overwhelmed! We do either b2b's or b2b2b2b. Most we have gotten was 8 on one cruise. I give them to the grandkids. Freeze some, chop them up and make cookies. I am actually glad they are going to candy bars on some ships since we will actually eat that.

We got the sparkling wine, macaroons and the bar of chocolate this week on Fantasia.

No gift though and the extra time given in the cabin on the day of disembarkation wasn't recognised along with priority for tenders. 

39 minutes ago, rool said:

We got the sparkling wine, macaroons and the bar of chocolate this week on Fantasia.

No gift though and the extra time given in the cabin on the day of disembarkation wasn't recognised along with priority for tenders. 

The Left hand still does not know what the Right hand is doing with MSC, it still appears that each ship is doing it's own thing and beyond time MSC put this right and made sure diamond Benefits are all the same regardless of where in the World you sail or on which ship.

4 hours ago, Markanddonna said:

Melt that ship down and add peanuts: peanut clusters...

I've melted a couple and made chocolate raisins. Even with sugar added they're still a bit bitter for me. Hence, despite my initial excitement at receiving them,  there is still a fleet in the cupboard.

• Like 1