Millennium aft cabins - help me pick a stateroom

mickeysgal

1 hour ago, mickeysgal said:

Trying to choose a stateroom - sunset veranda- on deck 7 or 8 on Millennium. Is there any reason to choose one deck over another , and further, any particular cabin on those decks? 

Either Deck 7 or 8 is good choice. Any of the 3 SV on that deck would be fine.  The ones closest to the center would be 7208 and 8172.

Note that Deck 7 aft balconies are about 3 feet deeper than Deck 8.

image.thumb.jpeg.ec221e8c64c8395fd934e919ce542c40.jpeg

Constellation, Nov 1 2022, somewhere on the North Atlantic Ocean

Edited by mahdnc

35 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Either Deck 7 or 8 is good choice. Any of the 3 SV on that deck would be fine.  The ones closest to the center would be 7208 and 8172.

Note that Deck 7 aft balconies are about 3 feet deeper than Deck 8.

image.thumb.jpeg.ec221e8c64c8395fd934e919ce542c40.jpeg

Constellation, Nov 1 2022, somewhere on the North Atlantic Ocean

Thank you for helping with your response. I do appreciate it.
Is this a pic looking down onto deck 6 penthouse suites? 

5 minutes ago, mickeysgal said:

Thank you for helping with your response. I do appreciate it.
Is this a pic looking down onto deck 6 penthouse suites? 

Yes, the photo was taken from Deck 8 (8166).  Deck 7 balconies are visible with Deck 6 PS balconies below them.

2 minutes ago, cruisemom42 said:

We were on Deck 8 aft and the balcony was still plenty deep for us.

It's a matter of big (Deck 9), bigger (Deck 8), and biggest (Deck 7).  They are all great (size-wise).

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1

Here is a shot of all the aft balconies as Constellation was leaving the port of Nassau on Nov 4th.  Pretty much everyone was out on their balcony as this was our last port of call (after 6 straight sea days) before finishing out at Tampa.  Where are the PS passengers?  Probably up on the bridge or at the helipad.

1043490498_ConstellationaftbalconiesasweleaveNassau.thumb.jpg.51eb9aa8afec82a8a15c4c16e0cb01bc.jpg

Edited by mahdnc

10 minutes ago, 39august said:

Are these balconies partially covered? Looks like it from the picture. I hope so. We do NOT like completely open balconies and are currently thinking of booking Connie Aqua class for 2024. 

They aft balconies on Decks 7-9 are mostly covered. The space near the rail is exposed. I know you are interested in AQ balcony coverage and I cannot say much about that.  However I will dig out some photos to see if that helps.

Just judging from the photo below, where you can see a balcony divider for an aft A1 balcony (to the right of the white sphere in the upper right corner), it looks like they are more exposed.

7664F1C4-96DF-47F6-BB44-7B953DD73DD2.thumb.jpeg.e8d509e634c9cec67b1f0d7ba48b44b6.jpeg

Edited by mahdnc

Here is a photo of the back of the Infinity from earlier this month which should be essentially the same as the Millennium.  As you can see, decks 7-9 have a lot of cover. @39august Deck 11 Aqua class rooms look like they have very little cover.

1535832289_IMG_34382.thumb.jpg.ad6d16d8a5b786202f3ad388da6b7854.jpg

Edited by prmssk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cruise Gopher said:

Pick the Penthouse! I’m laying on the deck of the Penthouse of the Millennium as I type…1BD7BDB8-4BBB-4E0F-ADD6-C9203CEAF14F.thumb.jpeg.3d7058edf3336d292dfb785168224318.jpeg

Picking is one thing, paying is another!

That is a very nice photo.  I thought blue skies were included with the PH cruise fare?

• Haha 1

On 11/22/2022 at 7:32 PM, mickeysgal said:

Thank you all for these responses. To take it a step further, are all the cabins/balconies the same on each deck? In other words if you pick deck 7, is there one non handicapped cabin “better” than others? Or are they all the same?  

On any given deck (7-9), there are 8 balcony cabins. 4 are FV cabins and one is a handicap accessible cabin. The remaining 3 are SV cabins and are pretty much equivalent. Some might prefer they SVs closest to the center. 

11 hours ago, mahdnc said:

On any given deck (7-9), there are 8 balcony cabins. 4 are FV cabins and one is a handicap accessible cabin. The remaining 3 are SV cabins and are pretty much equivalent. Some might prefer they SVs closest to the center. 

Thanks. I do appreciate all the help you’ve given on these sunset verandas. We ended up booking a deck 7 one. 

• Like 3