Has anyone received their double points on Solctice Mexican Riviera?

gpension

2 hours ago, gpension said:

If you have already sailed....how long did it take for them to post?

We just completed a transatlantic sailing which ended on Nov 6.  Our points posted on Nov 11.

13 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Curious about the double points.   Were they for specific sailings or bookings?    I'm on a B2B on Equinox to Mexico next week and somehow didn't notice anything about it.

Best part about this post? The boys are going on another cruise, YES!!!!

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Curious about the double points.   Were they for specific sailings or bookings?    I'm on a B2B on Equinox to Mexico next week and somehow didn't notice anything about it.

*Captain's Club Bonus Point Offer ("Offer"): Offer applies to new individual bookings. Captain's Club Members ("CC Members") are eligible to receive double Club Points when booking a new Mexican Riviera, Transatlantic, or San Juan cruise between July 25, 2022 - August 21, 2022. Offer applies to Celebrity Mexican Riviera sailings between September 16, 2022 and December 1, 2023, Transatlantic sailings between October 12, 2022 - October 31, 2022 and select Celebrity Millennium sailings between October 15, 2022 and December 10, 2022 or February 11, 2023 and April 8, 2023. 

16 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

*Captain's Club Bonus Point Offer ("Offer"): Offer applies to new individual bookings. Captain's Club Members ("CC Members") are eligible to receive double Club Points when booking a new Mexican Riviera, Transatlantic, or San Juan cruise between July 25, 2022 - August 21, 2022. Offer applies to Celebrity Mexican Riviera sailings between September 16, 2022 and December 1, 2023, Transatlantic sailings between October 12, 2022 - October 31, 2022 and select Celebrity Millennium sailings between October 15, 2022 and December 10, 2022 or February 11, 2023 and April 8, 2023. 

Thank you for making this post!  I just looked at when I made our Mexican Riviera booking for March and it was on August 20th.  Looks like I just got in under the wire and didn't even know.  

58 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

If you booked during the window you should get double suite points on each cruise....nice!

I booked the Millennium out of San Juan during the promotion window and sailed Nov. 1.  My extra points ("double") appeared 2 weeks later. 

Note: I was sailing in a Sky Suite as a single, so I received 3x's the points for myself (suite X 2 for sailing single; and another set of points for sailing from San Juan). So: 8 + 8 (as a single) + 8 for San Juan X 7 = 168 + 8 for "go green" = 176 total.  (This brought me from Classic to within 5 pts of Elite!)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Guess I missed it as I didn't book until September 22.