Check in question

tigger54

In the app (click the top right icon of the three), you should see the date listed that your check-in opens (about half way down the screen).  It's usually 45 days out.  At that time you pick an arrival time.

7 minutes ago, tigger54 said:

What app? I am doing this on my IPad from their website

If you go to the App Store and search for Royal Caribbean, there is an app that you can install and use to manage your cruise, both before and during.   

1 hour ago, tigger54 said:

Ok got it. Thank you all for your help.

If you are sailing on Celebrity you will need to download the Celebrity app rather than the one for parent company Royal Caribbean.  You will also need to create an account with Celebrity (booking a cruise with them does not do that) to log in via the app.  It's definitely worth it for checking in, completing the embarkation day emergency drill and knowing what's happening onboard each day.

One last thing, it's worth it to select your boarding time slot using the app as soon as it's available.  The first slots are usually 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and they usually go fast.  Have fun!

For others without an app. I know there probably aren't any! We're an older couple without an app. I checked in via my home computer, chose a check in time, printed out my boarding  documents on paper, and will complete the health questions at the pier check in and complete the muster once onboard. Did it this way on Oasis in 10/22 and all went well.