Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Hydrating... And, picked up my free ship pin. While I was standing here, I ended up meeting Cruise Critic member figmenfreak, the one with the Havana cabana...

PXL_20221205_160204589.thumb.jpg.fb432b2c92c74bb55bbc50261c721012.jpg

PXL_20221205_160221246.jpg

How come you didn't get the really cool Celebration pin by Britto? You should go and get it exchanged!

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

The waiter stopped by and took my plate, then asked what I wanted for dessert. When I told him nothing, he looked at me kinda strange, like "everyone gets dessert"...

I hear that a lot, along with “it’s not a meal without dessert.”  Maybe a Filipino thing?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

When I was coming back to my room, there was this lady standing right in the middle of a crowd coughing excessively over and over and over again, not even attempting to cover her mouth. It's crazy how some people are so oblivious to the World around them. Like "step right up and breathe in my filth!"... Of course I made my way in the opposite direction as quickly as possible.

That is nasty! And I am not OCD. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Just saw this dude with an absolutely EPIC mullet... I think that the mullet needs to come back in style. I'll tell you all a secret. In the early nineties I had a punk rock mullet... Sorry, no pictures...

I think the mullet is back. I know a few of my little nephews have them. 

• Like 1

I'm trying to figure out whether I've got what it takes to tolerate the MDR tonight for dinner. The mad rush to get in, followed by a long drawn out experience. I might just hit Emeril's and see what they've got going on.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I'm trying to figure out whether I've got what it takes to tolerate the MDR tonight for dinner. The mad rush to get in, followed by a long drawn out experience. I might just hit Emeril's and see what they've got going on.

Emeril's!!  

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, firstimecruiseronncl said:

I think the mullet is back. I know a few of my little nephews have them. 

Agreed that it's back...I see tons of kids at my daughter's school events with mullets! 

• Like 1