Carnival Panorama…12/3-12/10- LIVE

MeganGC1983

1 hour ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Just checked and you're right! That's weird. My Jan and Nov cruises have Cabo first, guess I lucked out. That's an interesting change, thanks for the info. I'll have to be sure and pay attention on future bookings.  

WOW..thanks for the heads up. I booked a Feb 7 day with Cabo first last  March 2021. After reading this post I just checked and Cabo is last.....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, eltigre said:

WOW..thanks for the heads up. I booked a Feb 7 day with Cabo first last  March 2021. After reading this post I just checked and Cabo is last.....

That's unfortunate, it does make you wonder what happened and why this is the case? Looks like I'm on the last 7-day cruise with Cabo first and the last 8-day in Nov. Feeling pretty lucky, having a 6:30am-2:30pm Cabo port day is not a good situation. 

• Like 1

Megan-I'm Stephen from Tucson and have been following your posts. Thanks for all the pics, and info. (Are you St. Greg's sister?!).  I was to be on this cruise, this Sat, so I could  celebrate my birthday in P.V. Unfortunately, today I had to cancel. But, fortunately, I was able to have my cruise transfered to 1-21-23 sailing.  Happy cruising!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, urbanhawk said:

Megan-I'm Stephen from Tucson and have been following your posts. Thanks for all the pics, and info. (Are you St. Greg's sister?!).  I was to be on this cruise, this Sat, so I could  celebrate my birthday in P.V. Unfortunately, today I had to cancel. But, fortunately, I was able to have my cruise transfered to 1-21-23 sailing.  Happy cruising!

Well I’m sorry you had to cancel, but I hope you enjoy your sailing next month. Sadly, I’m not related to @Saint Greg  love him but never seen him. Want to for sure and we talk all the time. Thanks for following along. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4