Star Class Changes?

Put my FCCs to Star class. Do I still meet the Genie at terminal entrance with my luggage? I leave in January and haven’t heard from anyone yet. Are there any changes I should be aware of? Last time was pre covid. Thanks for any heads up.

13 hours ago, Biker19 said:

No, and unlikely you will hear from the genie more than a week out. 

It probably depends on your Genie. We head from ours this past Thursday, for our cruise on December 31st.

Have any trouble getting desired reservations?  I am on a fully booked Anthem cruise out of Bayonne in January. Last time Genie worked “her” magic and made all arrangements possible. If I try to start making reservations I will be charged. I know this will be returned, but it has to be credited back. My excursions are being taken care of on my own. Thanks, I’ll be patient.

11 minutes ago, Midway7934 said:

Have any trouble getting desired reservations?  I am on a fully booked Anthem cruise out of Bayonne in January. Last time Genie worked “her” magic and made all arrangements possible. If I try to start making reservations I will be charged. I know this will be returned, but it has to be credited back. My excursions are being taken care of on my own. Thanks, I’ll be patient.

We didn't have a Genie just a plain old Concierge on Wonder during Thanksgiving week.  Except for Thanksgiving dinner I pre-booked at 150 CP we didn't book anything.  Once on board almost every thing showed sold out.  I never used the Concierge, but went to Jean the Ass't Manager for Suite Lounge, with a little give and take he was able to get the five of us reservations for dining plus same day Costal Kitchen seating for four.  Surprisingly, seats open up for some of the shows the same day when they had shown sold out.  Moral of the story be considerate and cancel you reservations if you're not going.