Anyone get a Holiday Present from Oceania?

ORV

Ok, Here's the rest of it. I thought at first it might be a box of chocolates, but it's really heavy, or maybe a book. The recipes were nowhere to be found. It's really big, about 20 x 12.  I don't know why the pictures keep turning sideways. 

board 1.jpg

board 2.jpg

Edited by ORV
  • Like 3

ORV, 

You must be SPECIAL 🤪😇

Are you an Oceania Double Diamond O Clubber or something?  
I keep checking my mailbox and have left a box of Oceania Turn Down chocolates for my Fed Ex driver but so far, ZILCH.

Yep, you are special. 

Enjoy, Mauibabes

1 minute ago, mauibabes said:

ORV, 

You must be SPECIAL 🤪😇

Are you an Oceania Double Diamond O Clubber or something?  
I keep checking my mailbox and have left a box of Oceania Turn Down chocolates for my Fed Ex driver but so far, ZILCH.

Yep, you are special. 

Enjoy, Mauibabes

Nope, just a lowly Platinum. My wife got a Blank Journal last year from them, it's still blank. It is a nice leather bound journal with the O logo on it.  We've got luggage tags before but this is the nicest thing we've ever received out of the blue. 

Actually this will be our first Christmas as a lowly Platinum level O cruiser so maybe there is hope that the Oceania Santa will arrive with our Cutting Board. Definitely nice looking although with Oceania Cruises embossed on the board, it will be tough to regift for some last minute holiday gift exchange party. 

Have a great holiday,

Mauibabes

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mauibabes said:

Actually this will be our first Christmas as a lowly Platinum level O cruiser so maybe there is hope that the Oceania Santa will arrive with our Cutting Board. Definitely nice looking although with Oceania Cruises embossed on the board, it will be tough to regift for some last minute holiday gift exchange party. 

Have a great holiday,

Mauibabes

I don't know, I'm giving my BIL an Oceania Jacket for Christmas that we got with big O points, and he's never been on Oceania. The price was right and it's his size. 

• Haha 3

And who says playing trivia and putting and bean bag tossing, etc for Big O Points can’t be productive and profitable. It looks like our 2023 trips could produce some Great gift ideas for Christmas 2023.😇🎄☃️

Mauibabes

• Haha 1

I thought it was a Charcuterie board  (cheese board)

It is the latest  thing 

A shop in town here has ones like it with the resin inlay   I would not want to use it as an everyday cutting board   too nice for that

No gifts for us 😒

We have gotten the silver square plate one year. Hopefully the cheese board arrives this year. Living in Canada it might be a few more days. We are Platinum members if that is the criteria.

I get a birthday card as well but preferred the old days when the card came with a $50 credit next time on board.

• Like 1

ORV,

There were some recipes included in the card that came with the board. Not a bunch however.  I am sure there will be a holiday party or two we can take it to to share it with our group of Oceania traveling friends. 
Mauibabes

1 minute ago, mauibabes said:

ORV,

There were some recipes included in the card that came with the board. Not a bunch however.  I am sure there will be a holiday party or two we can take it to to share it with our group of Oceania traveling friends. 
Mauibabes

The card didn't get put in mine, but I probably wouldn't have made any of the recipes anyway.