Princess Tote Bags

UnMe4ever2gether

Our cruise in September there was no tote bag. Our steward told us they have stopped giving them out. That decision was made along with other take always such as paper, pens, amenity pack for elite passengers, individual hand lotion, shampoo & conditioner, bar soap & turn down chocolates. We asked if we could have paper & a pen & were told the stewards have none to give out even on request. Our steward was using scrap paper to his write notes on. I understand the issues associated with waste & conservation. However for thousands of dollars paid for a cruise surely a passenger could get a small pad of paper & a pen when asked for! Even the low cost motels can provide that. Cruise prices go up. Benefits (including elite) go down- at least with Princess. 

32 minutes ago, Alberta54 said:

Our cruise in September there was no tote bag. Our steward told us they have stopped giving them out. That decision was made along with other take always such as paper, pens, amenity pack for elite passengers, individual hand lotion, shampoo & conditioner, bar soap & turn down chocolates. We asked if we could have paper & a pen & were told the stewards have none to give out even on request. Our steward was using scrap paper to his write notes on. I understand the issues associated with waste & conservation. However for thousands of dollars paid for a cruise surely a passenger could get a small pad of paper & a pen when asked for! Even the low cost motels can provide that. Cruise prices go up. Benefits (including elite) go down- at least with Princess. 

I even opted to receive those advertisement papers on our next cruise, just to have paper to leave notes on.

I'll provide my own pen or steal one from the customer service desk. 

• Like 1