11 day cruise on Anthem of the sea shows and dining.

33 minutes ago, tomahawk246 said:

What time and day will they show We Will Rock You, and do you need reservations?

What day will they serve lobster in the MDR?

You might be able to look at the first such sailing next month in the app for the schedule of shows.

Look at the app for the menu of the MDR, though with the new menu rolling out next month, not sure how accurate it will be (assume lobster will be next to last night).

43 minutes ago, tomahawk246 said:

What time and day will they show We Will Rock You, and do you need reservations? What day will they serve lobster in the MDR? We have the UDP. We are trying to figure out times for dinner and catch all the shows. Any help will be appreciated.

Here is a copy of a full Cruise Compass from an 11-night Southern Caribbean Cruise earlier this year. Hope this helps!

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compasses/anthem-of-the-seas/mon-01312022-0000

On the same sailing.

Some menu items seem new, or perhaps I have not seen them before. Coq Au Vin, Battered Fish and Seafood, Salmon and Shrimp Fritters. I do not remember these items before. App is being populated as we post. Day 8 onwards says venue closed. LOL!

Edited by Arzeena

2 minutes ago, tomahawk246 said:

How do you get reservations for chef table with the UDP?

You make all the UDP eligible reservations once you board the ship.
If you make them from the Cruise Planner, you have to pay for them at the time and you already have paid for the UDP so that would just make a mess.

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

On the same sailing.

Some menu items seem new, or perhaps I have not seen them before. Coq Au Vin, Battered Fish and Seafood, Salmon and Shrimp Fritters. I do not remember these items before. App is being populated as we post. Day 8 onwards says venue closed. LOL!

You're looking at a seven night menu. You won't get that message otherwise. I had those items two weeks ago when I was on the Anthem 

38 minutes ago, mets123 said:

You're looking at a seven night menu. You won't get that message otherwise. I had those items two weeks ago when I was on the Anthem 

I am looking at my 11 Night Anthem Cruise on the app under day 1, 2, 3...... Populated till day 7. I don't have a 7 night cruise to look at under my reservations.

Edited by Arzeena

3 hours ago, Arzeena said:

On the same sailing.

Battered Fish and Seafood is always on Day 1.

I see we still have old menus. Great!

I see Beef Wellington again! It was absent for a good portion of this year.

From my last several experiences this year, I recommend not taking a lamb chop(?).  I don’t see it yet, but I’m sure it will be. Cuts are very strange 

Edited by Tatka

6 hours ago, tomahawk246 said:

How do you get reservations for chef table with the UDP? I did book Spectra, not sure if other shows need reservations?

My understanding is that Chef's Table is not included.  I know it wasn't in bogo.  But as always i may be wrong.

Chefs Table is somewhat covered in the UDP.  You have to reserve on board, but will only be charged at meal time for $49.99, plus 18% gratuity for a total of $59.99 per person.  This is described in the fine print of the Cruise Planner description of UDP.   

I have heard of people with UDP booking Chef's Table ahead of time and paying full price in order to secure a specific date/time, then getting the difference with the above coverage back in OBC once on board, but this this apparently ranges from "sure, no problem" to multiple visits to Guest Services to try and work out.  

There is also provision for a $20 food credit once a day at venues with ala carte pricing and a $34.99 food credit at Izumi Sushi.  We have done Izumi Sushi several times with zero issues using UDP.