“ Have it All “ question.

horseymike

Hi Everyone,

Just to clarify , when choosing the “ Have it All “ package on HAL the website mentions “ money to spend onboard.

Does anyone know what the amount of this onboard credit is ?

Also I see no mention of the gratuities being included in this package. 
Am I missing something or is that not part of the package.

Thanks

Not quite sure where you're seeing that, but I just did a 'mock' booking for the cruise I'm currently booked on, and the HIA package offered makes no mention of OBC or gratuities.

HAL does tweak the HIA package from time to time, with regard to what's included and what's not at any given time.

It's just a matter of selecting a particular cruise that includes HIA, and whatever is included in that version of it for that sailing is what you will get.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, horseymike said:

Just to clarify , when choosing the “ Have it All “ package on HAL the website mentions “ money to spend onboard.

Does anyone know what the amount of this onboard credit is ?

Also I see no mention of the gratuities being included in this package. 

The OBC and Crew Appreciation come and go. We got $100 (split between us) OBC booking this coming new years B2B, on each 'leg'. I think I booked back in June 2022. We also got gratuities. 

The SBC, wifi-surf, and one or more dinners at specialty restaurant seem to be the core value for HIA, with the number of dinners depending on the length of the cruise.

What is the cruise you are looking at? Someone could run a dummy booking...

OBC should be listed in the HIA promo if you click on detail link (if it's included). Gratuities/crew appreciation was removed from HIA back in October but added for a short time during Black Friday. HiA changes regularly (and specific cruises) so need to click the detail to read fine print during the current promotion. 

Just booked a TA yesterday-28 days starting in Athens, for Nov. '24. The details showed more than the blurb on the 1st page. We ended up with $200 OBC, 3 specialty dinners, crew appreciation, wi fi, the premier drink package and $300 shore excursion credit. They stated that it was an added $50/day/person.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, scooter6139 said:

The quote I get from my PCC is slightly different from the one I get doing it myself online.  Guess the limited time 50% Reduced Deposit and $200 OBC doesn't work on her quote.  

Keep after your PCC.  If it shows online when you're signed in then you should get it.  Take a screenshot of it and send it to them.  Something is off there and you need to be persistent.

Also to the question by @Iamthesea the deposit under the Have It All promo is refundable as far as I can see on the website.  I notice the cheaper fare without Have It All says it is non-refundable while the Have It All doesn't mention deposit.  We booked the HIA on a booking about 10 days ago and it has a refundable deposit.  If anyone knows how far into a booking online you go before you see the words refundable deposit, please chime in.  We called a travel agent and didn't complete a booking online.

2 hours ago, Iamthesea said:

When booking with HIA, is your deposit refundable?

Neither are necessarily related. Deposits are refundable (up until the fine print timelines) unless you book a nonrefundable deposit cruise. You may need to ask your TA/PCC if options you want are not shown on website. 

2 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Keep after your PCC.  If it shows online when you're signed in then you should get it.  Take a screenshot of it and send it to them.  Something is off there and you need to be persistent.

Also to the question by @Iamthesea the deposit under the Have It All promo is refundable as far as I can see on the website.  I notice the cheaper fare without Have It All says it is non-refundable while the Have It All doesn't mention deposit.  We booked the HIA on a booking about 10 days ago and it has a refundable deposit.  If anyone knows how far into a booking online you go before you see the words refundable deposit, please chime in.  We called a travel agent and didn't complete a booking online.

The website shows HIA and a lower price with a nonrefundable deposit. My TA booked me at a third price, with a different name and booking code. It's a price without HIA but the deposit is refundable. 

10 minutes ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

The website shows HIA and a lower price with a nonrefundable deposit. My TA booked me at a third price, with a different name and booking code. It's a price without HIA but the deposit is refundable. 

Is that what they call an "Advantage Fare"?

4 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Thank you...this is how we booked, as well! 

When looking at the pricing before booking, and going with the HIA, we were looking at the non-refundable deposit route.  Then we decided to go with the HIA.  Booked with my TA, but forgot to ask if the deposit was refundable.  I do not see anything on the paperwork that so one or another about the deposit.  Should we need to cancel the cruise (small chance and the deposit due soon) I wanted to have an idea of what to expect before getting in touch with our TA.  I do know that she will probably charge us a small fee to cancel unless we book something else.