Eden Cafe on Edge

PMT51

We were on the Beyond in November.  We had lunch at Eden Cafe and were not charged anything extra.  I didn't take a picure of the menu.  Sorry!  Everything we had was very good, though!  I wish we had tried it sooner in the sailing or we would have been back more often!

On Apex this month there was no charge for food items (the same was true on past cruises on Edge). I didn’t take a photo of the menus. I’ve not had breakfast there, but for lunch there were several salad choices, several sandwich choices, and two soups of the day. They also have desserts. Haven’t had a cinnamon bun there. DH likes their blueberry muffins, chocolate brownies and cookies. 

Just off the Edge a couple of weeks ago.  No charge for items in Eden Cafe for Breakfast or Lunch.  However, they were only open on Sea Days, not Port Days.  If you order a hot item (like a sandwich), they will give you a buzzer so you can find a seat and then come back when it is ready.  Every thing I had there was very tasty and fresh.

Note on the Cinnamon Rolls - they had the same ones at Cafe Al Bacio in the free pastry case.  They weren't warm, which I would have preferred, but still tasty.

The menu should show up in the Celebrity App.  You just need to move ahead to Day 2 or Day 3 to see the Breakfast/Lunch option.

• Thanks 1