OJ

shipgeeks

After years of making do with the OJ and other juices available, I recently started treating myself to fresh-squeezed OJ.  Yum!

A recent post asks about taking a juicer onboard to make one's own, followed by lots of back-and-forth pros and cons and suggestions.

How do you like your morning juice?  And what, besides orange, do you like?

Fresh juice? OMG....it so much healthier as well.  Ever look at how many grams of sugar are in bottled/cartons?  I would never bring a juicer on board but then again I don't bring anything like that.......

I rarely drink juice in the morning on the ship........I will just do fresh fruit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2023 at 8:52 PM, lenquixote66 said:

I have not had OJ since childhoodThe only juices I drink are prune juice and all natural cranberry juice.

That is unusual.  I have the above plus mango, pear, peach, pineapple, guava, lime, lemon and, of course, orange juice.   

1 hour ago, CGTNORMANDIE said:

That is unusual.  I have the above plus mango, pear, peach, pineapple, guava, lime, lemon and, of course, orange juice.   

In 1966 I worked for a company that was “way ahead “ of its time.They had a Nutritionist on staff and she changed the eating habits of all of us who conversed with her.This company was also the supposed first in the US to have a Psychology Department .