More than one entree?

doones2

My 22 year old grandson will be traveling with us and he’s a big eater.  Will he be able to ask for a 2nd entree?  I know this is allowed on other cruise lines and I assumed it was on MSC but I know not to assume anything 

There was one particular day on Virtuosa I was pretty hungover, and needed to eat loads to feel better. I asked if I could have one of every main course and it was no problem at all 😅 (for whats its worth , i didnt waste anything either, just before anyone judges me!)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stockjock said:

Not only that, but as mentioned in my NYE thread, I was brought an extra lobster tail without even asking.  Do bear in mind that lobster is not typically served in the MDR, but it was a holiday sailing.

Christmas, NYE, Easter and any other big Italian or ports of call public holiday days will have a special menu where they might to shine on some more "exotic" items. In general it's easy to ask for a 2nd, and or, to ask a main partitioned as a starter plus the main, if none of the starters really interest you. Sometimes I ask the vegetarian main as a starter, then my main, then dessert. Lovely!