Attention myvegas fans

ddlb

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @LatinaInTexas!! Bringing this thread back up - I am trying to squeeze something in in March and have a $750 off MyVegas reward; what I can't find is how to book the thing. Can't do a courtesy hold this close in, and since it's only good for new reservations... how have you done it in the past?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

Hey @LatinaInTexas!! Bringing this thread back up - I am trying to squeeze something in in March and have a $750 off MyVegas reward; what I can't find is how to book the thing. Can't do a courtesy hold this close in, and since it's only good for new reservations... how have you done it in the past?

You have to call the special number that should be on the confirmation e-mail you got after purchasing the reward. Oh wait I have one in my wallet, number is 1-877-742-9525. Just mention you have the reward and want to book, have your reward redemption code ready.

After you book you will get an immediate e-mail that might or might not show the $750 off. The first time I used one it took it off immediately. The second time I had to wait a day or two to get the second e-mail that showed it was applied. Just be sure you book something that uses the full $750 off your base fare🙂

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, 7Contraveler said:

Anyone know when or if a 750 discount will be offered for cruises after August 2024? Looking at a cruise in jan/feb 2025 and was curious how far out mgm does the discounts? Thanks in advance for the help

Total guess, I have no inside information, I was trying to figure out the same thing.  I was looking at March cruise.

If I remember correctly:

In October they went to the end of May (7 months).

In January they updated it to the end of August(7 months)

If they keep the same pattern:

In April they should go to the end of November?

In July they should go to the end of Feb?

On 2/14/2024 at 11:52 AM, p5woody said:

Total guess, I have no inside information, I was trying to figure out the same thing.  I was looking at March cruise.

If I remember correctly:

In October they went to the end of May (7 months).

In January they updated it to the end of August(7 months)

If they keep the same pattern:

In April they should go to the end of November?

In July they should go to the end of Feb?

Anyone that sees this reply, have you ever had luck asking them to extend the expiration date on the $ off coupons?  

Currently with the 250/500 CruiseFirst, but must book by 2/20. I can't go on a cruise until November and going to call and ask them to run it by a supervisor to see it they might wave the expiration date.  If not, I'll just wait till the next ones release after these current ones that must be booked by 3/31 and hopefully new ones drop early April.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mistertomatoe said:

For those that can see it, comp myVIP at Sea 7 day Bliss Alaska cruise starting May 11. Five million chips.

I see it under myVIP Events/Special Events not NCL/Travel.

Totally not worth it as comp is not including taxes. Just get a 750 off and pay the same as a comp cruise probably haha.

• Like 1

It depends if you think the myVIP at Sea is worth it. In the past they've had pre-boarding events, priority boarding, slot tournaments, special events, an excursion, and swag. I don't have the details of this event so I don't know what they'll be doing exactly.

My problem is I already have a cruise that overlaps with this one. If I was available, I would have to look at the total cost to see if it's worth the trip. I would have to fly into Seattle but I wouldn't mind an Alaska cruise on the Bliss.

Please post your cost breakdown and event details if you book.

7 hours ago, mistertomatoe said:

It depends if you think the myVIP at Sea is worth it. In the past they've had pre-boarding events, priority boarding, slot tournaments, special events, an excursion, and swag. I don't have the details of this event so I don't know what they'll be doing exactly.

My problem is I already have a cruise that overlaps with this one. If I was available, I would have to look at the total cost to see if it's worth the trip. I would have to fly into Seattle but I wouldn't mind an Alaska cruise on the Bliss.

Please post your cost breakdown and event details if you book.

The small print says all the above perks you mentioned except an excursion.

23 minutes ago, p5woody said:

Did NCL disappear for everybody? Hopefully they are just reloading

Yea. Luckily I have booked my B2B Alaska cruises already with coupons from last months 😁

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ItsGood734 said:

I have Caesar's Diamond from Wyndham status match and Caesar's is offering 20% off NCL for Diamond.  Anyone know if this can be combined with MyVegas $500/$750?

Nope. myVEGAS is considered a separate partner so you can't combine them. I tried with my Diamond a while back. Royal Caribbean was the same when I tried to use my MGM Gold Rewards OBC with the myVEGAS comp cruise.

Bad news is I don’t see the $500 off anymore.

Good news for those with American Express is you might have a $200 back on $1000 NCL Amex Offer. Perfect timing since I have two cards with the offer and two cruises coming up. myVEGAS + CruiseFirst + Shareholder OBC + Amex Offer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OK, snagged $750 certificate.

Have generic 10% off in my account.

Going to grab a Cruise First Certificate.

One question. This from the terms: "Cruise Credit can only be applied to the player who has redeemed this offer."

Does this mean EACH cruise fare needs to be over $750? The cruise we are looking at is less than that so essentially, the $750 would cover mine plus part of DH's fare.

Thanks!

(great timing...we helped DS buy a house this year & we cut our traveling this year to help offset...since this is a great deal, timing works & a new itinerary for us, DH was in!)

9 hours ago, KKB said:

OK, snagged $750 certificate.

Have generic 10% off in my account.

Going to grab a Cruise First Certificate.

One question. This from the terms: "Cruise Credit can only be applied to the player who has redeemed this offer."

Does this mean EACH cruise fare needs to be over $750? The cruise we are looking at is less than that so essentially, the $750 would cover mine plus part of DH's fare.

Thanks!

(great timing...we helped DS buy a house this year & we cut our traveling this year to help offset...since this is a great deal, timing works & a new itinerary for us, DH was in!)

@KKBWe snagged a $750, called the number and the agent said it could be used on one fare ( mine ), so DW is on her own on this cruise. Also inquired about any hidden fees since this is a CAS offer, none - the only time the " administration " fee is added is when it's for a free cruise

$750 off isn't a free cruise. Also, previously there was an admin fee listed on the confirmation that was just the remainder after taking the dollar off. This was not the infamous admin fee that shows for "free" cruises. Also note that it just shows the amount without mentioning any $750 off that was applied. At first they sent me a confirmation without the coupon and less than 20 mins later they sent another with the $750 off applied. They said it would happen this way so it was expected.

My latest booking from two days ago for a November cruise just lists the "Guest Fare" as what's remaining ($149) after taking $750 off. No admin fee. My CRUISEFIRST $500 CREDIT coupon was applied without issue.  

The math is $149 for a solo inside cabin which is $899 minus $750 off, then minus $250 for the CRUISEFIRST $500 so it definitely covers the voyage/cabin cost with some left over for the other costs. 

Screenshot 2024-03-10 213018.jpg

• Like 2

It looks like there's a new restriction with the rewards. I got this message when I tried to purchase another $750/500/250 off reward:

"Players are limited to 1 NCL - Europe Evergreen Campaign Reward(s) every 180 days. You will not be able to purchase another NCL - Europe Evergreen Campaign Reward until September 4, 2024."

I last purchased a reward Mar 4.  There are places that say 30 or 60 days so I'll try again to test those when the time comes.

I've been blocked from NCL rewards purchase for "1 per 60 days" rule.  The problem is my last was in December with 1 per 30 days terms.  No response from customer service.