14 Day Menus for BLU and Main Dining Room from Infinity Jan 2023

northwoods2

I wanted to have a good look at the Blu and MDR menus for our upcoming 15 night trip on the Millennium.  Menus are not loaded for my trip past day 7 for the MDR and not at all for BLU.  Since I couldn't find another long cruise for the Millennium I figured looking at Infinity sailings was the next best option.  Since I went thru the work to compile this I thought I would share my menus document.  Yes I know this may (likely) change but thought it gave a good idea.

And sorry I did not include desserts.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aJJCBmbMLBN1VLuHcttH-rN4PCkXfqB4/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=104275337800177107153&rtpof=true&sd=true

Edited by northwoods2
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 12

Thank you for putting this together.

it appears that, in Blu, you have a choice of fish, chicken, beef or vegetarian for dinner. Low end meats. Sad to say, but the choices just don't look as appetizing as I remember. 🙁

44 minutes ago, CaroleSS said:

it appears that, in Blu, you have a choice of fish, chicken, beef or vegetarian for dinner. Low end meats. Sad to say, but the choices just don't look as appetizing as I remember. 🙁

I agree, I booked Aquaclass but right now based on what the menus look like - MDR looks better than what's in Blu. 

Edited by Lena11033

We were in a SS on the Equinox in Nov.  Many nights we ordered from the MDR and maybe Blu as the food  menu in Luminae didn’t appeal to us.    It seemed as if every night there was duck, cod or lamb.   They are ok but not my first choice.  It seems as if they’re was always a pasta dish,  chicken, and  vegetarian.    I am not a fan of pasta,  don’t want to eat chicken every night 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

In  Blu On Mille. in November we were able to order off the MDR menu any night and often did. 

Decided Blu was not worth upgrading to Aqua stateroom and now just do a regular balcony and use the savings for specialty dinning.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2023 at 7:37 AM, CaroleSS said:

Thanks for putting this together and sharing this.  Not thrilled with the menu choices.  It's been a while since we were on a Celebrity cruise, but in the past we had been happy with their food.  This might be our last Celebrity cruise if the food is as uninteresting as it sounds.

On 1/18/2023 at 9:59 PM, northwoods2 said:

I wanted to have a good look at the Blu and MDR menus for our upcoming 15 night trip on the Millennium.  Menus are not loaded for my trip past day 7 for the MDR and not at all for BLU.  Since I couldn't find another long cruise for the Millennium I figured looking at Infinity sailings was the next best option.  Since I went thru the work to compile this I thought I would share my menus document.  Yes I know this may (likely) change but thought it gave a good idea.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aJJCBmbMLBN1VLuHcttH-rN4PCkXfqB4/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=104275337800177107153&rtpof=true&sd=true

Thank you for taking the time to put that together. Those menus for Blu look good to me. If it's not too much trouble, would you let us know after you come back if those menus were accurate and what was offered on your sailing, and how well you liked the dishes... any favorites, etc? Happy cruising!

On 1/19/2023 at 7:11 AM, northwoods2 said:

I went through the menus trying to see if I would order off Blu or MDR and most of the nights I thought Blu appealed to me more.  This will be our first time in Blu so I have nothing to compare it too.

Good news is if on M or S Class  you can mix and match from Blu and MDR.   I"ve found that some of the menu items in Blu are actually better than they sound.   They often list something like a Lamb Chop Salad which are Miso Honey Glazed SalmonSalad.  You an also ask for them to plate it separately. with the Glaze on the side. 

image.png.cb0ee60961cfcbb948fd2e7a799b8088.png

This post made my day.  First chance to get a look at an extended menu for both BLU and MDR.

Also very happy that on M class ships you can order off the MDR while in BLU.  We are sailing Aqua Class on Summit in June.

Thanks for sharing that information!

• 10 months later...
On 1/18/2023 at 9:59 PM, northwoods2 said:

On 1/29/2023 at 4:29 PM, NJRonbo said:

This post made my day.  First chance to get a look at an extended menu for both BLU and MDR.

Also very happy that on M class ships you can order off the MDR while in BLU.  We are sailing Aqua Class on Summit in June.

Thanks for sharing that information!

Thank you also!  My first Celebrity coming up and hopefully going in Aqua Class.

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, GonzoWCS said:

Quick question:  Are you able to check both BLU and the MDR menus in advance before deciding where to sit for the meal?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Yes, there is a display with the menus at the entrance

Edited by gerelmx

• 4 weeks later...

When I was in Luminae last year we were able to order from all three menus. We generally liked the food in Blu, so usually had that. On the cruise we are going on this week we will be in Aqua and looking at the menus, Blu looks fab. Fillet mignon, lobster, prawns and crab are all available so it looks like the standards are still very good. You can view the menus for each day for all the restaurants on the app.
Can highly recommend the martini bar too, great fun and don’t miss the silent disco!🤣🍸 🕺