Park Cafe Potato Chips

2 minutes ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Of course not! But maybe the lower prices, big beautiful ships, delicious food, helpful and friendly staff and/or their inviting private island would help.  😃  My only point was that Royal continually cuts back, while other lines are improving their experience. Chips are a small part of it.

Have looked at their ships, itineraries, an talked at length to neighbors who have sailed on MSC multiple times, and quite honestly we were underwhelmed by what we saw and heard. Not our cup of tea.

• Haha 1

On 6/22/2023 at 11:42 AM, deliver42 said:

Royal keeps taking away from food items, even in the MDR with the shortened menu while carnival is adding items in the MDR, and has always had more included places to eat. I'm Diamond on Royal, and since 1990, I've only been on Carnival 3 times, but it's striking the way the two cruise lines are going in oposite directions when it comes to food.

Someone had posted that carnival will charge you for a second entree

Bring your own favorite snacks, i.e., chips and candy and save money.  Oh yeah, even the ports know you want them, everyone heads to those stores to get them, St Martin, Barbados, etc.

Edited by Plum Happy