Viking Ocean bar menus

phil1107

Are there any current cruisers who can post a recent Viking Ocean bar menu?

I assume that prices have been increased from Jan 1 alongside the SSP price increase. The Viking customer service implied that the new menu had a better selection. When I asked them to send me the new menu, they sent the old one (which is available on their website anyway).

On the Star now, we are wine drinkers the house wine is still $5.00 per glass and the wine by the glass is $ 8.00 as is a basic brandy/cognac. No real service or supply issues yet, food is excellent although we did hear that Manfredis has been very busy with erratic service and too many customers. Chefs table last night Asian Fusion was excellent and not busy, the couple in front of us at 19.30 were a walk in.

2 hours ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

Currently on the Sky.  Here is a partial list.3C236CED-3C61-4417-A75C-E7307C079694.thumb.jpeg.59350a10ed172075a7784ec83e28da3b.jpeg

That's a decent selection of single malts.  We had a rather limited single malt selection on Viking Sea last November.  The ones that were "readily" available at all bars were Glenfiddich Select and Reserve.  If they had Glenmorgangie available back then, I probably wouldn't have stepped off the ship.  Got to put that SSBP to use!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clay Clayton said:

Really strange given the long list of scotch whiskeys….guess I need to figure out how to like them better. 

If it’s Scotch, it’s whisky please Clay. The ‘e’ is for Irish whiskey 😀

• Like 2

4 hours ago, shipboy said:

If it’s Scotch, it’s whisky please Clay. The ‘e’ is for Irish whiskey 😀

Damn, I only made it 20 days before my first mistake of 2023.  Guess I can just go crazy now….start talking about the benefits of eating in the Main Dinning Room….ask weather your going to be on my cruise….will you be wearing you’re fancy clothes…find out what time will you be their….and if there bringing friends….😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 7