Princess higher echelons

Ron the Rev

38 minutes ago, Ron the Rev said:

Hello fellow cruisers. Has anyone got the email address of the CEO or people of Princesses' top brass please.

JPadgett@princesscruises.com (President)

jswartz@hagroup.com  (Group President of HA Group which includes Princess)

msiebaldi@princesscruises.com (Guest Experiences and Product Development)

lwarren@princesscruises.com (Guest Services)

cramos@princesscruises.com  (VP of Sales Princess)

csteinke@princesscruises.com  (Customer Relations)

calmague@princesscruises.com (Senior VP of Sales and Service Strategy Princess)

skohen@princesscruises.com (VP of Food and Beverage)

Edited by PacnGoNow
Sp
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bgwest said:

Someone recently posted a link to a website dedicated to identifying and providing contact info for corporate executives. 

Anyone remember that website? Please and Thank You.

Were there others than the ones above?

Edited by suzyed

31 minutes ago, Bgwest said:

Someone recently posted a link to a website dedicated to identifying and providing contact info for corporate executives. 

Anyone remember that website? Please and Thank You.

I think it was from the Elliott Report which is a consumer advocacy group & includes contacts for many companies although the list by PacnGoNow is more comprehensive.

https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

JPadgett@princesscruises.com (President)

jswartz@hagroup.com  (Group President of HA Group which includes Princess)

msiebaldi@princesscruises.com (Guest Experiences and Product Development)

lwarren@princesscruises.com (Guest Services)

cramos@princesscruises.com  (VP of Sales Princess)

csteinke@princesscruises.com  (Customer Relations)

calmague@princesscruises.com (Senior VP of Sales and Service Strategy Princess)

skohen@princesscruises.com (VP of Food and Beverage)

Strike…

msiebaldi@princesscruises.com

He is no longer with the company.  Don’t know who took his place.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, suzyed said:

Were there others than the ones above?

If you’re looking for a certain department here is the general number at Santa Clarita.

24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
https://www.princess.com/

Phone Contacts

Main: (661) 753-0000
Customer Service: (800) 774-6237 

Call center hours:

Monday – Friday 6am – 7pm Pacific Time (9am-10pm ET)
Saturday and Sunday 6am – 6pm Pacific Time (9am-9pm ET)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PacnGoNow said:

If you’re looking for a certain department here is the general number at Santa Clarita.

24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
https://www.princess.com/

Phone Contacts

Main: (661) 753-0000
Customer Service: (800) 774-6237 

Call center hours:

Monday – Friday 6am – 7pm Pacific Time (9am-10pm ET)
Saturday and Sunday 6am – 6pm Pacific Time (9am-9pm ET)

Two of our most important contacts:

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
Collin Steinke
Director, Customer Relations
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
csteinke@princesscruises.com

Secondary Contact
Lorna Warren 
Vice President Guest Services 
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
lwarren@princesscruises.com

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

Two of our most important contacts:

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
Collin Steinke
Director, Customer Relations
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
csteinke@princesscruises.com

Secondary Contact
Lorna Warren 
Vice President Guest Services 
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
lwarren@princesscruises.com

Last year received no reply from Steinke nor his staff & read on this board  that he was no longer at Princess. I have no way to confirm that fact but receiving no reply from him when previously I had received replies makes me wonder if he is still employed by Princess.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

Last year received no reply from Steinke nor his staff & read on this board  that he was no longer at Princess. I have no way to confirm that fact but receiving no reply from him when previously I had received replies makes me wonder if he is still employed by Princess.

I know.  It seems to be a mystery. This was listed under their Headquarters Executives.  But, we know things are not updated frequently.  😮

BTW, I have not received a call back or email from anyone at PCL since just after the pause in 2020. 

1 minute ago, PacnGoNow said:

I know.  It seems to be a mystery. This was listed under their Headquarters Executives.  But, we know things are not updated frequently.  😮

BTW, I have not received a call back or email from anyone at PCL since just after the pause in 2020. 

Thanks…I have been lucky to receive a few calls after the pause & recognize they are understaffed but hopefully they are following up on the most urgent situations. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Over from NZ said:

What on earth could be that important.. that you've got to e-mail the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company?! If you're not in the know of how to contact them.. my bet is you haven't got an issue worth contacting them.. 

I disagree.  Several years ago, I had an issue with iTunes.  Long story short, customer non-service lived up to its non-service name.  I mailed the CEO of Apple a letter.  I got my issue solved in a very short period of time.  (Today, I know how to find email addresses so I would have emailed him.)

I've had issues with Uber on two occasions.  Customer non-service didn't help.  I emailed the CEO.  Problems solved.

Today, I emailed Mr. Padgett of Princess because I have an issue the customer non-service is not helping with.

If you can't find an executives email online, try the following formats:

lastname.firstname@somecompany.com

lastname.firstinitial@somecompany.com

firstname.lastname@somecompany.com

firstinitial.lastname@somecompany.com

firstname@somecompany.com

lasthame@somecompany.com

firstinitialLastname@somecompany.com

Place one of the formats in the To: field

Place the others in the BCC: field

The emails that are in the incorrect format will bounce back to you.  The one that doesn't bounce back is the correct address.

This isn't foolproof  but does work quite often.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, damiross said:

I disagree.  Several years ago, I had an issue with iTunes.  Long story short, customer non-service lived up to its non-service name.  I mailed the CEO of Apple a letter.  I got my issue solved in a very short period of time.  (Today, I know how to find email addresses so I would have emailed him.)

I've had issues with Uber on two occasions.  Customer non-service didn't help.  I emailed the CEO.  Problems solved.

Today, I emailed Mr. Padgett of Princess because I have an issue the customer non-service is not helping with.

If you can't find an executives email online, try the following formats:

lastname.firstname@somecompany.com

lastname.firstinitial@somecompany.com

firstname.lastname@somecompany.com

firstinitial.lastname@somecompany.com

firstname@somecompany.com

lasthame@somecompany.com

firstinitialLastname@somecompany.com

Place one of the formats in the To: field

Place the others in the BCC: field

The emails that are in the incorrect format will bounce back to you.  The one that doesn't bounce back is the correct address.

This isn't foolproof  but does work quite often.

So as I assumed.. it's what.. something like they forgot to turn down your pillow or give you a free chocolate.. and the sense of entitlement is such that it's off to the CEO?! 😁

On 1/20/2023 at 4:00 PM, Astro Flyer said:

Thanks…I have been lucky to receive a few calls after the pause & recognize they are understaffed but hopefully they are following up on the most urgent situations. 

Yes, understaffed is an understatement.  From what I understand there are currently a total of 4 people left in the Customer Solutions area.  That is the area that the letters to the executive group are forwarded to.

10 hours ago, Over from NZ said:

So as I assumed.. it's what.. something like they forgot to turn down your pillow or give you a free chocolate.. and the sense of entitlement is such that it's off to the CEO?! 😁

No, don't go putting words in my mouth.  Things like turning down sheets or the chocolate would be noted in the after-cruise survey.  I will contact the CEO if I feel there is a major problem that customer non-service will not or cannot fix.

1 hour ago, azbirdmom said:

Yes, understaffed is an understatement.  From what I understand there are currently a total of 4 people left in the Customer Solutions area.  That is the area that the letters to the executive group are forwarded to.

Seriously?  For 1,000’s of emails, in addition to solving problems?

They need trainers big time and to empower more employees to handle customer solutions problems.  Just taking a call and writing up a ticket is not a viable solution.

I feel for those 4 employees. 😮

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Me too.  And knowing that I would only send anything their way if it was something critical that I couldn't get solved any other way.

Agree. The diatribes I've read here recently ("open letters to the CEO") are disturbing. I don't know what people are expecting or why they are so high-maintenance. I would only email the c-suite if the company legit ripped me off for money without resolution -- which, incidentally, does not include forgetting about my OBC. 

• Like 2

I would wager that all of those email addresses are "general addresses that are actually received by an executive assistant or two who are empowered to sh!tcan any email he/she deems abusive, profane,  unprofessional, threatening, or otherwise not worthy of Mr./Ms. Bigshot's time.  The higher-ups all have emails addresses that are only known to other C-suite types and those who need to contact them directly.  And woe betide anyone who leaks that personal email to an outsider.

• Like 3