New website.

Riocca

Same ----No Future Cruises listed  - our Sept trip is not visible on regular login. Tried all tabs, re-login, variety of web browsers, incognito, no adblocks, etc. TA has had no success either other than Aza has the deposit and a booking # with customer names. Well, at least we exist, sort of. (way in their back vault somewhere)

As directed, sent Future Bookings & Loyalty Support Form -- 4X with no response from them. It appeared to send based on screen saying it will be responded to shortly. Very disappointing. 

Agree with others, without Aza timely communication/feedback, confidence is definitely waning.

May 15 appears to be a magic date for them to go Live for online check in. Hopefully they are working on the database accuracy first but strange that some customers are fully up to date and visible while others are left dangling. The latter would be me.🤪

Cruiseaholic78 - yes, those prices are completely beyond belief!! Could rent your own yacht for a group and share cost. haha

6 minutes ago, nonrev1 said:

I find it all very strange.  The cruise we booked onboard while on the Quest has been showing up accurately with OBC/ beverage package etc.  So it seemed like everything after the IT fiasco was ok.  This morning, everything ws gone and showed that we are new cruisers and have no bookings.  My poor travel agent has been trying to get through to Azamara and the line disconnects after many hours.  I also tried with the same outcome.  I am not worried about cruises next nyear - it is a cruise I have coming up this summer.  I would like to get it resolved - they tried while on the Quest, I have sent emails with no repsonse and no one answers calls.  I am beyond frustrated.  The issue I am having is a bit similar to one we had when we cruised earlier this month and they will not be able to resolve it on the ship.  So, this does have to be resolved. Not sure what other avenues there are to contact Azamara.....but, nothing is working.  

The response I have had is that all is resolved, but it isn't. My agent rang as it shows I owe them money, which they confirmed that I don't, but they are unable to remove the amount owing. I cannot book any excursions as I can only do so if I pay this fictitious amount. My OBC doesn't show and my points are incorrect. I will make private tour arrangements and will hopefully have things sorted onboard in June. It is frustrating and lessens what should be a pleasurable experience.

• Like 2

I have over 1,500 in OBC.  I have the invoice from the agent.  When we were on the quest, they told me to put the $1500 on my credit card and get reimbursed when we board the journey. I’m not going to do that. When the quest staff tried to help me, they could not find the onboard credit, and Azamara says, there’s no record of it. So, I’m not going to put that much money out of pocket not knowing if I will get reimbursed. And I don’t want them to Credit my credit card as a nonrefundable like they did on this last cruise  and have over $3000 tied up. 🙄

The Panama Canal cruise that my TA has been trying to book for almost a month has been showing on my account as an “offer” with my desired cabin number of 7093. it’s still showing as an offer, but cabin number 7008, a cabin I would never book.

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

Hopefully they are working on the database accuracy first but strange that some customers are fully up to date and visible while others are left dangling. The latter would be me.🤪

They can't magically correct every booking at the same time!  Of course there will be bookings corrected before others. 

37 minutes ago, laurieb said:

They can't magically correct every booking at the same time!  Of course there will be bookings corrected before others. 

I agree but the figures on my account for my June 3rd cruise have changed 3 times.  We have gone from owing the whole amount,  then a different amount with just over £1000 owing, today an another amount.  This time it says Paid in Full  on First Page but with an outstanding amount of £818 on page two.  The invoice shows only 3 lines per passenger and the individual cruise fare is different for my husband and myself by £500.  The total cruise fare is shown as £2500 less than we have actually paid for our CC suite.  Our booked shore excursion prices are now shown at the pre website change price instead of the wildly inflated ones last week.  These were all paid for with OBC from the Black Friday deal - but still showing as needing to be paid HOWEVER the amount we are asked to pay does not to add up to the total amount when adding up the booked shore excursions. My OBC is not listed and I cannot book further shore excursions.

Yes it is slightly better than before but it is in no way "corrected".

• Like 2

Of course they can't magically correct everything at the same time but the situation just seems to get worse.  My travel agent can't get through on the phones, I have tried for hours, I have sent emails with no response.  Azamara promoted the new "hold your place in line" call back service.  The first time I tried it, I was disconnected.  The second time I still have not been called back.  

I get it that they are having IT data issues - but, this has now been over a month.  I worked for a very large company with hundreds and thousands of customers and we had a problem and had to rebuild the entire schedule/operation starting at zero.  We knew that there was going to be little tolerance and also knew that we could not do it on our own.  We contracted with a company that was able to get everything up and running in less than a week. And were able to reach out within that week to every customer that would be using us within the next 300 days. Azamara is not huge.  4 smaller ships.  I think they needed to reach out for help.   

• Like 5

My agent forwarded this to me:

We are pleased to continue to share our progress and the following latest developments:

1. As promised, air booked pre- transition has now been loaded in Seaware Touch for sailings through the end of May. We will continue to load more sailings and will update you on the progress. Please note that air will not be ticketed until 30 days prior to your client’s flight departure. Visit Connect.Azamara.com to book new airline flights for your clients.
  1. The Seaware Touch Auto-cancel feature is turned on only for new bookings created on or after April 24, 2023. This means that normal cancellation penalties and final payment deadlines will apply to those bookings made on/after April 24, 2023. For bookings created prior to April 24, 2023, and a payment is still due, callouts are being made to collect those balance dues.
  1. All your FIT (Individual) bookings can NOW be serviced on Connect.Azamara.com (Make Payments/Add Shore Excursions/Add Transfers/Add Air/Add Hotels/Email Invoices/Print E-tickets and Documents).  

Our focus continues to be finalizing data in converted bookings that still need attention and to respond to your support requests already submitted for sailings within 120 days. If your client's reservation is for a sailing beyond 120 days or you encounter an issue with a new booking, please submit a support ticket here. Be sure to review our FAQs to help provide clarity for your needs or check out the comprehensive "How to Guide”, a quick reference guide for each function required to make or service a booking using Azamara Connect.

We remain committed to keeping you informed and up to date with the latest developments on the transition from CruisingPower.com to Seaware Touch. Thank you again for your business and continued support.

Warm Regards,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, nonrev1 said:

Azamara promoted the new "hold your place in line" call back service.  The first time I tried it, I was disconnected.  The second time I still have not been called back.

Yeah, I ain’t falling for the old “we’ll hold your place in line and call you back” **** anymore. Tried that twice with no callback. Also, no email replies. Yes, they are having problems.  But at least hire a few more people to respond to emails and answer phones while you work out the glitches. Better than treating booked guests with contempt.  I actually wrote them a letter by post, just trying to get errors corrected before our cruise (or create a paper trail for future claims). But, I’m not holding my breath. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, laurieb said:

Please note that air will not be ticketed until 30 days prior to your client’s flight departure. Visit Connect.Azamara.com to book new airline flights for your clients.

Waiting to ticket flights until 30 days before sailings that were paid in full by 120 days before really seems UNACCEPTABLE!  What is typical? I know that in the past my agent would call choice air as soon as final payment was made, and flights would then be ticketed within a few days.

I’ve also read that they sometimes wait to ticket until 45 days before departure, but I’ve never seen making you wait until 30 days out.

Edited by JaneStarr
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, JaneStarr said:

Waiting to ticket flights until 30 days before sailings that were paid in full by 120 days before really seems UNACCEPTABLE!  What is typical? I know that in the past my agent would call choice air as soon as final payment was made, and flights would then be ticketed within a few days.

I’ve also read that they sometimes wait to ticket until 45 days before departure, but I’ve never seen making you wait until 30 days out.

I would very much like to cancel our air reservations with Azamara which we made with it was Choice Air and book our own for our cruise at the end of October.  We have not paid for the tickets yet. I have looked high and low for information about the cancellation policies of Azamara to do this, but haven’t found an answer.  The last thing I want to do is make another reservation and then owe for two flights.   I guess I need to call Azamara, but it sounds like that is a waste of time.   Has anyone cancelled their flights with Azamara and how did that work?  

33 minutes ago, JaneStarr said:

Typical can be 10 days before flying for some tour companies.  Bulk air is not usually ticketed earlier 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, KY Deb said:

I would very much like to cancel our air reservations with Azamara which we made with it was Choice Air and book our own for our cruise at the end of October.  We have not paid for the tickets yet. I have looked high and low for information about the cancellation policies of Azamara to do this, but haven’t found an answer.  The last thing I want to do is make another reservation and then owe for two flights.   I guess I need to call Azamara, but it sounds like that is a waste of time.   Has anyone cancelled their flights with Azamara and how did that work?  

You should be able to do that anytime before you make final payment on the cruise.  It's rather early to be booking flights for an October cruise.

48 minutes ago, laurieb said:

Typical can be 10 days before flying for some tour companies.  Bulk air is not usually ticketed earlier 

Wow! That would be a deal-breaker for me when choosing whether to book air with a cruise or tour company. We sprang for business class seats this trip which have been scarce and expensive. Not happy about this latest new ticketing policy.

I’ve tried to be patient, but this might be the straw that breaks me,

Jane

7 minutes ago, JaneStarr said:

Wow! That would be a deal-breaker for me when choosing whether to book air with a cruise or tour company. We sprang for business class seats this trip which have been scarce and expensive. Not happy about this latest new ticketing policy.

Jane

It's not new.  If you did a deviation you may be able to request early ticketing, but please wait until at least end of May; I see your cruise isn't until late August.

We've only used air through a cruise line twice and will never do it again.  

• Like 2

I logged on to their web site and it does not show the Azamara Circle Program points we earned in December.  We earned enough points to make Discoverer Class but the points do not show and the web site says we are still Explorer Class.

On 4/25/2023 at 1:43 PM, Mackdogmolly said:

Then why can’t my TA complete my booking?

As far as I know, agents are accessing exactly the same booking system (Seaware), just with a different interface, and it does NOT work any better for them than for the general public.  Also, my understanding is that the hold times for agents to get through to Azamara is often 4+ hours, with lines frequently being dropped altogether.  Frustrating all around!!!

• Like 1

On 4/25/2023 at 7:55 AM, laurieb said:

The US Travel Agents do have a separate booking system that is fully functional for booking without phoning.

Really??  I thought everyone (agents and consumers and even Azamara staff) were linking to the same Seaware system, just with a different looking interface.  Sure does not seem to be fully functional in Canada.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, laurieb said:

It's not new.  If you did a deviation you may be able to request early ticketing, but please wait until at least end of May; I see your cruise isn't until late August.

We've only used air through a cruise line twice and will never do it again.  

We have used Choice Air through Celebrity (and maybe RCI) before. Our experience was that you could request ticketing anytime after final payment.

I agree with you about not using cruise air again, baring extraordinary circumstances.  We actually just canceled cruise air for our Feb Celebrity S, America cruise and booked directly with Delta.

31 minutes ago, JaneStarr said:

Jane

Viking cruise in late August was ticketed in early February and we were then able to arrange the seats we wanted 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, rickip said:

Really??  I thought everyone (agents and consumers and even Azamara staff) were linking to the same Seaware system, just with a different looking interface.  Sure does not seem to be fully functional in Canada.

It’s not fully functional here in the US, either, at least according to my extremely frustrated TA!

• Like 1

Sharing my experience -I am traveling 6.3 Adriatic and that cruise is spot on- no balance, correct OBC. The following 6.10 Croatia was fine until recently when my FCC was removed leaving a balance owed and removing my OBC for a back to back.

Like most, multiple submissions and requests for a call back. One call back never had an agent, one was on me for missing, and on Monday got to speak to someone. After 30 minutes she came on to let me know her teammate would work my account next and complete. As of Thursday nothing so we will see. 
i agree with everyone on the communication- this is disastrous for the brand and requires regular and transparent updates. That’s owed to clients and the many people working including onboard staff, our TAs and call center agents.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, JaneStarr said:

Ticketing flights 30 days before the flight would be another reason to never book Azamara Air.  My return tickets for June 15 (May 30 cruise) were cancelled by American Airlines for non-payment on April 22nd.  I finally have it straightened out but never again.