Any perks for booking on-board

pbrady

They use to give extra OBC when booking a cruise on board.  With all theses sales are they still doing that?  We were on a 7 night about a month ago & never saw anything - don't know if I just missed it

Thanks!!

15 minutes ago, pbrady said:

They use to give extra OBC when booking a cruise on board.  With all theses sales are they still doing that?  We were on a 7 night about a month ago & never saw anything - don't know if I just missed it

Thanks!!

If I read your message correctly you have returned from your cruise.  If that is the case you missed it.   You have to book while on-board.

14 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

618010172_FutureCruise.thumb.jpg.a7f32aec0a6803c6eabf39119d1d71dc.jpg

I hope this is old. It says 90 days for book later. I bought my future cruise in Sep and haven't redeemed yet! I did a Google search though and Celebrity site is showing 12 months. So, not sure which one is more current. 

Just now, dugknight said:

I hope this is old. It says 90 days for book later. I bought my future cruise in Sep and haven't redeemed yet! I did a Google search though and Celebrity site is showing 12 months. So, not sure which one is more current. 

This one was from my cruise e-Documents for a December 11 Cruise.   As usual what I received for a December cruise could be totally different from you.   I have heard they are now giving 12 months but personally have not seen that yet.   I booked onboard as they had just released the 2024 European schedule while on the ship.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jim_Iain said:

This one was from my cruise e-Documents for a December 11 Cruise.   As usual what I received for a December cruise could be totally different from you.   I have heard they are now giving 12 months but personally have not seen that yet.   I booked onboard as they had just released the 2024 European schedule while on the ship.

Cool, thanks Jim!

9 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Make sure you get double points if you're booking Europe soon!

1 hour ago, dugknight said:

I booked a Book Later onbard 2 monts ago and it allowed a 12 month period to make a choice. Heck even if I don't the deposit for 2 was only $200.

I see "Plus One Additional Offer" at the bottom of the Future Cruise flyer. We booked our Eclipse 2024 "no perks" cruise using the Book Later option. In addition to the OBC for the cabin, at the time of booking Celebrity was offering an additional OBC per person. Is that the "Additional Offer"? If not, would the choices have been the usual suspects of prepaid gratuities, drinks package and wifi? I sure would like to have our gratuities prepaid!

9 minutes ago, TMLAalum said:

I see "Plus One Additional Offer" at the bottom of the Future Cruise flyer. We booked our Eclipse 2024 "no perks" cruise using the Book Later option. In addition to the OBC for the cabin, at the time of booking Celebrity was offering an additional OBC per person. Is that the "Additional Offer"? If not, would the choices have been the usual suspects of prepaid gratuities, drinks package and wifi? I sure would like to have our gratuities prepaid!

The one additional offer just means it's combinable with whatever promotion Celebrity is offering at the time.  Currently it would mean you could get the OBC and the current 75% off the second passenger "Sale".

9 hours ago, D. B. said:

I booked a Book Later onbard 2 monts ago and it allowed a 12 month period to make a choice. Heck even if I don't the deposit for 2 was only $200.

On Beyond the third week of January, the Book Later was a 12 month period to choose the actual sailing. They told me that if the reservation is not made at the end of the 12 months, the $200 deposit automatically goes back to your credit card. It was the first time I did the Book

Later option. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...