Second formal night is night 7? (March 2023 Anthem 7 night cruise)

We have a 7 night cruise coming up in March on the Anthem.  The new menus are now loaded into the Royal app and to my surprise the second formal night (lobster) is night 7.  I had booked Chops for lunch that day.  I don't want a specialty lunch on the same day as formal dinner.  I'll cancel and switch to day 6 for the Chops lunch if the new menu is accurate.

Think this is a mistake, or real?  Never had second formal night be night 7 on a 7 night cruise that I can recall:

FYI, itinerary below

Day 1 - Embarkation

Day 2 - Cruising

Day 3 - Port Canaveral

Day 4 - Nassau

Day 5 - Coco Cay

Day 6 - Cruising

Day 7 - Cruising

13 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Wait for feedback from this weeks' sailing, as it's the first 7 day one - that should set the pattern.

Great idea.  Looks like this week is still an 8 nighter (Feb 4th - 12th) with the first 7 nighter starting on the 12th

ETA, looks like next week also has the second formal night on night 7.  I'm assuming this will change though.

Edited by The Fun Researcher

3 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

Great idea.  Looks like this week is still an 8 nighter (Feb 4th - 12th) with the first 7 nighter starting on the 12th

Right, the two days sailing back is the same and the formal night should be the same - next to last night. RCI may want to really confuse folks and make lobster night NOT on the second formal. Tho, usually, an RCI IT screw up answers these issues.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Right, the two days sailing back is the same and the formal night should be the same - next to last night. RCI may want to really confuse folks and make lobster night NOT on the second formal. Tho, usually, an RCI IT screw up answers these issues.

Yeah, looks like they have the correct night on the current cruise (first of the two days sailing back)