B2B Dining Menus

bjahil47

Hi,

I tried doing a search but could not find the answer.  We are on a B2B on Equinox in September.  Will the meals be the same for each leg of cruise?  Our assigned venue is Luminae.    First one is 6 nights, second one is 8 nights.  The app(unreliable until sail day) shows menus the same for first 6 days.  Just trying to plan ahead for specialty dining!  Thanks!

Many of the entrees will be the same on the 6 and 8 day.  For the 8 they will add 2 different instead of repeating the first 2. 

On the Equinox being in a suite you can dine at the other restaurants or order off of those menus when dining in Luminae.  One of the few ships that still allows it.  That was our experience in Nov 2022.   Problem  was most times when we wanted to order something the server would discourage it by suggesting to order from the Luminae menu saying that the food was better.  We did order appetizers from the others and my wife ordered 2 from Blu and 1 from the MDR 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

The ability to order from Blu when in Luminae on S Class  may vary by ship or MaitreD.  On the S class have always been able to order from the MDR but not from Blu, except once on the Eclipse pre Covid.  We weren’t t told no on the Reflection but we were strongly discouraged, so we didn’t push it figuring that by the time it reached us it wouldn’t be hot. 

M class has never been a problem since the kitchens are located together. 

With the staff shortages they may be reluctant to send a server from Luminae to Blu’s kitchen which is aft on Deck 5.

We had different menus for each leg of a b2b on Equinox in Jan and early this month, but some dishes were repeated over the entire time, BTW there was definitely no staff shortages in Luminae!

Edited by 39august
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, 39august said:

We had different menus for each leg of a b2b on Equinox in Jan and early this month, but some dishes were repeated over the entire time, BTW there was definitely no staff shortages in Luminae!

Our cruise on the Apex and Beyond both were short staffed in Luminae.   

6 hours ago, bjahil47 said:

Hi,

I tried doing a search but could not find the answer.  We are on a B2B on Equinox in September.  Will the meals be the same for each leg of cruise?  Our assigned venue is Luminae.    First one is 6 nights, second one is 8 nights.  The app(unreliable until sail day) shows menus the same for first 6 days.  Just trying to plan ahead for specialty dining!  Thanks!

On our last B2B, Reflection December 2021, the menu was the same for both 7 day sailing. 

Gave me the opportunity to try dishes I did not try the first going around.  I found it helpful to keep track of what I ordered and what I especially liked.  

• Like 1