Princess Plus - "Juice Bar"

carlp

• 2 weeks later...

Someone on one of the recent Royal ships posed a menu which looks really good.

It's near the International Cafe and has a variety of various juice mixtures, like you would see at high end juice/smoothie bar.

Scroll down page 3

Edited by SuzieQ521

Now I checked our booking it states we don't receive any of the new items unless we pay the difference between the 473pp we paid and the current cost for plus package. Will probably only do what we did in Oct. margaritas, wine with dinner, godfather, espresso martini, lattes, specialty teas, and bottles of water mainly for excursions. Special dessert not appealing, gym doubt it, next level theater seats nope go early seats not an issue, prizes ha with my luck don't think so 😀.

Guess no juice bar for us, but may just pay and try a couple items.

Thanks for the post.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, latebloomer56 said:

Now I checked our booking it states we don't receive any of the new items unless we pay the difference between the 473pp we paid and the current cost for plus package. Will probably only do what we did in Oct. margaritas, wine with dinner, godfather, espresso martini, lattes, specialty teas, and bottles of water mainly for excursions. Special dessert not appealing, gym doubt it, next level theater seats nope go early seats not an issue, prizes ha with my luck don't think so 😀.

Thanks for the post.

I’ve got a cruise that I booked with new Premier coming up before one with the old premier.  I’ll know then if any of the extra benefits are worth it for my upcoming Alaska cruise in September.  Doesn’t look like it, but some of the stretching classes might win me over on the fitness classes. I’ll be getting the Premier Sport Clip on the cruise next month (That was the Premier accessory when ordering my medallion), so even that has reduced value and will quickly be viewed the same as the complimentary lanyard.  

2 hours ago, Buckeye10640 said:

Where is this on Enchanted? Sailed in December and never noticed it, but then again was not looking for it. 

They've just started the juice bar.

It's setup in the pastry section on deck 16.I suppose they offer them in the DR also. 

I'm just not interested.

I remember when the Royal and the Regal princess came out they offered a juice bar at the wake pool bar for a small fee and it was only available in the morning. But it never seemed to truly ever really take off unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Jeter02 said:

I remember when the Royal and the Regal princess came out they offered a juice bar at the wake pool bar for a small fee and it was only available in the morning. But it never seemed to truly ever really take off unfortunately.

Maybe if the juice had some rum in it. 

Every time I pass by I keep checking to see them making one, but nothing so far.

20230304_105214.thumb.jpg.f37a91df1e9bcbd5e6a95f195bf69ede.jpg

Edited by MissP22

5 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

Every time I pass by I keep checking to see them making one, but nothing so far.

Do you have a menu of what they offer at the juice bar?

19 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

I'm looking. 

16779465777913065416533115181350.jpg

Nice! Thanks! I believe this is what I vaguely remember the juice for having on the Regal and Royal when they first came out. I tried looking through all my old photos from those trips to see if I took a picture of it but apparently not.

I just hope those are better than the so-called smoothies or juices that they put out for breakfast. I find those to be very watered down in a little bit disgusting.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2023 at 8:55 PM, latebloomer56 said:

Thanks for the post.

Hi saw your post and I was wondering where do you get the bottles of water from for the excursions ?

7 hours ago, Jeter02 said:

Nice! Thanks! I believe this is what I vaguely remember the juice for having on the Regal and Royal when they first came out. I tried looking through all my old photos from those trips to see if I took a picture of it but apparently not.

I just hope those are better than the so-called smoothies or juices that they put out for breakfast. I find those to be very watered down in a little bit disgusting.

Funny thing is that it's only there (buffet, ) at breakfast. 

2 hours ago, sammyjoanne said:

Hi saw your post and I was wondering where do you get the bottles of water from for the excursions ?

All the bars had the water. Each day I got two at the pool bar with my 6:00 am latte 😊. Then after dinner when we went to the theatre. If we didn't drink them we had them for excursions if we did we would just grab two more.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Coral said:

It sort of sounded good until I saw the menu listed above. Oh well.

I wonder if you deviate from what is listed.

I actually thought the menu looked good!  Anxious to try it!

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
On 3/4/2023 at 9:06 AM, MissP22 said:

I mean...I'm not above grabbing a lovely juice concoction and bee-lining for the bar for a shot of rum to throw in it. 😉

• Like 2