Luxury prices, worthless website

horseymike

Sorry -- it is rather easy just did same to check to see if my price went down....

Find your cruise -- look at the suites and then click on Plan Your Cruise for the on cabin -- make sure it says available below it..

Screenshot 2023-02-23 193753.png

Edited by PaulMCO
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, horseymike said:

When referring to the prices , I am talking about after declining the flights and the pre stay hotel.

Not the initial price listed.

When looking at the page that lists suite prices, there is a notice to show the savings of $x amount if arranging one's own flights and transfers. Have always found the website fairly easy to navigate and understand.

14 hours ago, PaulMCO said:

Sorry -- it is rather easy just did same to check to see if my price went down....

Find your cruise -- look at the suites and then click on Plan Your Cruise for the on cabin -- make sure it says available below it..

Screenshot 2023-02-23 193753.png

4 minutes ago, Gpilon said:

When looking at the page that lists suite prices, there is a notice to show the savings of $x amount if arranging one's own flights and transfers. Have always found the website fairly easy to navigate and understand.

I will try again

The website was designed using Visual Basic in 1995 and still acts that way.  (I really don’t know this, but it acts that way.).    Best way to get the correct pricing is actually act like you are booking the ship/room and fill everything out based on your needs.   There are only a few questions that will change the price:   If you have cruised before on Regent(many sailings may give you a discount as a Seven Seas Society Member) , do you want the included air (it isn’t really “free”) and if are booking a Conciege suite or above suite do you want the pre night?  What type of room obvious is the big ticket item!

3 hours ago, phillipahain said:

Lots of TAs can give you the prices for cruise only in all inclusive and at less than Regent website 

Regent can give it to you cruise only and all TA's have the same pricing, although some kickback money to the clients.