Beyond Specialty Restaurants

IDL

We did two a couple of months ago was disappointed in there steak restaurant Fine Cut , extremely small prime rib, loved it on edge did it a couple of times. We had a great meal in Le Petit Chef, great food and fun show, food was better than all our previous Le Petit Chef.

We dined at both Eden and Le Voyage during our January cruise (all other meals were in Luminae). Was not impressed with Eden, but many here on CC will disagree. Maybe just us that night.

Le Voyage was the best dinner that we had all week. The food was excellent and the service was over the top. I have already made reservations for two nights on our 11 night cruise this coming January. 

Whatever you decide book early, both fill-up especially Le Voyage since it is very small.

• Like 2

We dined twice at Le Voyage last month and for us it was undoubtedly the best restaurant on board. 

It is interesting that, generally speaking, Eden gets a lot of love on here and Fine Cut not so much.

We'd eaten at both before (Eden under the old menu) and were looking forward to trying them both again. Contrary to popular opinion, we preferred Fine Cut. Absolutely nothing wrong with Eden I hastily add but for us it was just 'good'. Whereas we thought Fine Cut was very good, especially the USDA Prime ribeye - which we felt was a little better than the Tomahawk we shared another night.

As an aside, we did LPC about 4 years ago and considered it a once and done, with very ordinary food. At lunch on embarkation day our waiter said it was 50% off so we thought why not give it another try? I can report that the food was vastly improved and we'll certainly consider it again - especially if there are discounts on offer. 😉

We were on in January and absolutely loved Fine Cut.  My prime rib was huge and OH SO tender and flavorful!  Also had a very good meal at Rooftop Garden Grill....love the ambiance dining there.

LPC was good, but not our favorite menu that they offer.  We also enjoyed Eden and would dine there again. 

Le Voyage

Eden

Le Petit Chef 

Raw on 5

Fine Cut Steakhouse

Rooftop Grill

This is our order of how we would rate service and quality of food from our recent experience on Beyond (Obviously subjective)

When we next sail on Beyond (11 nights) we will be visiting all 6 of them again, with Eden multiple times

For us Le Voyage is top quality all round and the food was exquisite, deserving of Michelin star ️ status.

Truly a wonderful experience . Bon Appetite!

$$$ But worth it

YMMV

Happy Days!

• Like 1

I was “told” in Luminae that Fine Cut will serve Chateaubriand if you ask ahead of time, but I have not heard if this is true or not, as we only found this out during the last two days of our TA.

Edited by Lastdance

Food choices are so subjective.  When I look at the specialty restaurants or in general when I go out anywhere, its more is it something I cannot make or to time consuming, Steaks tbh are last thing I look for since I buy steaks directly from the farm here in Vt.  Also I have a background in cooking.  Eden I definitely look forward to trying along with Le Voyage when I do my TA next year on the Beyond.