Promo Code LATDBLX

Broons77

Booked a studio on the Prima and under the list of promo codes on my invoice is LATDBLX.  Anyone have any idea what that code is -  a double points promo code maybe?  I didn't see anything about that when I booked.  Would be a nice surprise for sure if it was...

image.png.5135221e0a8c330830ff50bf7e57989f.png

18 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

No.  It's triple points.  Double bonus points.

Woot woot!!!!!  Happy dance!!!!  Per the post linked above, it is 2 extra points per night!  Too bad it's only 5 days, but oh well!!!

Thanks all!  This is great!  I booked a studio on Wednesday, 5 days to Bermuda leaving the end of March.  My first ever solo cruise!

I did put in a bid for a balcony upgrade.  Any idea if that will impact the promo if the bid is accepted?  I'll pull the bid, would rather have the points than the upgrade.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Broons77 said:

I did put in a bid for a balcony upgrade.  Any idea if that will impact the promo if the bid is accepted?  I'll pull the bid, would rather have the points than the upgrade.

Winning a bid won't affect any of your promotions, including the extra points.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Broons77 said:

Woot woot!!!!!  Happy dance!!!!  Per the post linked above, it is 2 extra points per night!  Too bad it's only 5 days, but oh well!!!

Agree!  I have this on an upcoming 16-night cruise (48!) and for B2B 7-night cruises (42 more points) in August.  The sad part is we are just 14 points from Saphire.... And a long long way from Diamond.

Edited by itsnotjustme

30 minutes ago, itsnotjustme said:

Agree!  I have this on an upcoming 16-night cruise (48!) and for B2B 7-night cruises (42 more points) in August.  The sad part is we are just 14 points from Saphire.... And a long long way from Diamond.

Well, those points at least get you started.  This is only my 2nd NCL cruise and my 6th overall so I'm still slumming it in bronze-land, but this should get me moving in the right direction.  Toying with booking a week on the Pearl this summer while on board this cruise, this may prompt me to do just that.

I'm not one that chases rewards levels, but I managed 21 points on my cruise last year (same offer I guess) and I'll be getting 21 more points next month as I have the offer for my upcoming cruise.  I'm 4 from Gold so I'll get more than half the points needed to get from Gold to Platinum.  So, even though I don't chase rewards levels, these recent promos have me doing just that after just 3 cruises with NCL...

• Like 3

On 2/24/2023 at 6:37 PM, Broons77 said:

Booked a studio on the Prima and under the list of promo codes on my invoice is LATDBLX.  Anyone have any idea what that code is -  a double points promo code maybe?  I didn't see anything about that when I booked.  Would be a nice surprise for sure if it was...

image.png.5135221e0a8c330830ff50bf7e57989f.png

Lucky you It means instead of one point a day towards the next latitude, you get three. Your usual one a day and two more. 

• Like 1

Sweet!!!!

I have the LATDBLX code on the 8 night Epic repo cruise from SJU to NYC in April so that should get me 24 points.  That will put me in Gold status after only 3 cruises.  Got 7 points for a 7 day Alaska cruise back in 2106 and 21 points for the 7 day Bos to Bermuda cruise last April as that had the LATDBLX code as well.  I'll then need another 23 points for Platinum.  

• Thanks 1

I messed up when we booked our last two trips. I had our two sons as passengers 1&2. We don't get latitude credit as passengers 3&4. We have had a 2 BR suite and this trip the 2 BR suite in the Haven.

Codes are as follows.

DIS35     ???

EASYFARE   ???

HSDISXIN.   ???

LATITUDE LATREW *  Latitude points do not apply

PPSRVCHG   Pre paid service charge

SHX50.  $50.00 shore excursion credit

Not sure about some of these the latitude points one is the only one with an explanation. One may be the dining package for our sons as 1&2 passengers. Maybe the other is for the Haven.

Gets confusing at least for me it is.

27 minutes ago, latebloomer56 said:

DIS35     ???

EASYFARE   ???

HSDISXIN.   ???

LATITUDE LATREW *  Latitude points do not apply

PPSRVCHG   Pre paid service charge

DISC35 - 35% discount

EASYFARE - Standard booking rate - not sail away

HSDISXIN - Haven/Suite - Dining, Shore excursion, & Internet

LATITUDE - Insider offer code 1 extra latitude point per night

I am always amazed by these threads. People want to know what each and every code on their reservation stands for, yet they...for some never-explained reason...are terrified to ask that the PCC or TA who is being paid to handle their reservation explain the codes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeaShark said:

I am always amazed by these threads. People want to know what each and every code on their reservation stands for, yet they...for some never-explained reason...are terrified to ask that the PCC or TA who is being paid to handle their reservation explain the codes.

I ask here because I get faster answers.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, latebloomer56 said:

I ask here because I get faster answers.

4 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

And probably much more accurate. 😁

Both signs that your choice for a PCC or TA was a poor one and something that you should change.

Question #1, of course, is why your PCC/TA didn't completely explain your booking to you at the time you made the reservation? Or why didn't you ask what it was you were buying at the time? You should know what the promo codes are before you hand over your deposit.

1 hour ago, SeaShark said:

Both signs that your choice for a PCC or TA was a poor one and something that you should change.

Question #1, of course, is why your PCC/TA didn't completely explain your booking to you at the time you made the reservation? Or why didn't you ask what it was you were buying at the time? You should know what the promo codes are before you hand over your deposit.

My TA has just started back in the office in Jan. Didn't think about the ones I didn't know until I saw this post, was just a question and received my answer so no need to go to her.

Perhaps if you done wish to ask questions or reply to folks who have them you are on the wrong forum? Just asking because you haven't added anything positive to this particular post.

Thanks for your input your criticism is always taken as given with a grain salt.

Happy cruising all.

• Like 1