Room Service Menu for Summit Suites

SusieAV8R

I looked though the CC threads, and cannot find, a current copy of a room service menu for Summit Suites.  We are sailing on the Summit in 44 days.  If someone has recently sailed on Summit, or is currently on Summit ,and screenshot a copy of the Room Service Menu to this thread, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 .  Thanks 🙂 

6 hours ago, SusieAV8R said:

I looked though the CC threads, and cannot find, a current copy of a room service menu for Summit Suites.  We are sailing on the Summit in 44 days.  If someone has recently sailed on Summit, or is currently on Summit ,and screenshot a copy of the Room Service Menu to this thread, I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 .  Thanks 🙂 

I'll be on Summit shortly after you. If you add your sailing to the app, then select Dining, then scroll to the Room Service tab, you'll see a menu.

• Thanks 2

The Summit Suite Room Service menu in the app is a little more extensive.  It has Mimosa, Bloody Mary, Eggs Benedict, Omelet with Smoked salmon and a few other items.

The door hanger looks like what is the app shows as tge AQ Room Service breakfast menu.

• Like 2

Your right -  I think this is the ones being used now.   On the last one I didn't post the back

Also I always just wright in other items I want.  e.g.  Cappuccino

For my upcoming cruises on Apex the currently don't have the menus posted at all even for current cruises on Apex

suites-breakfast-room-service-p1_orig.jp

Room Service Breakfast Menu

suites-breakfast-room-service-p3_orig.jp

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, jelayne said:

The Summit Suite Room Service menu in the app is a little more extensive.  It has Mimosa, Bloody Mary, Eggs Benedict, Omelet with Smoked salmon and a few other items.

The door hanger looks like what is the app shows as tge AQ Room Service breakfast menu.

OOOOO, starting the day off with a mimosa and Eggs Benedict = SUNSHINE 🙂. Thanks Jelayne for making my cold wet evening here in Virginia sunny!!

1 hour ago, Laurab23 said:

Does anyone know if they offer egg white omelets? We will be in PH

Laura

I am almost positive, if you are in the PH you can get all the egg whites you desire.  😁

• Like 2

On 3/1/2023 at 10:47 AM, Texed said:

I am almost positive, if you are in the PH you can get all the egg whites you desire.  😁

No doubt in my mind about that.  Just let your Butler know if you are having breakfast in your suite or the Luminae Maitre D' know if you are having breakfast there.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SusieAV8R said:

No doubt in my mind about that.  Just let your Butler know if you are having breakfast in your suite or the Luminae Maitre D' know if you are having breakfast there.

Thank you. This cruise will be a challenge because the cruise will be either right before or after gallbladder surgery. So low fat will be what I will have to do either way.

Laura

6 minutes ago, Laurab23 said:

Thank you. This cruise will be a challenge because the cruise will be either right before or after gallbladder surgery. So low fat will be what I will have to do either way.

Laura

I can tell you from experience that if you're having gall bladder problems, going on a cruise is a very bad idea.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 9:02 AM, d9704011 said:

I can tell you from experience that if you're having gall bladder problems, going on a cruise is a very bad idea.

My dr is doing surgery next month to take our my gallbladder. He says better to take it out before the cruise and I will be fine by cruise time.

Laura

• Like 1