Embarkation Day

mcrcruiser

3 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

To my knowledge they are not open on Embarkation day.   Really a shame.   I just checked the app and doesn't show open.

Thanks again Jim . I will have a scooter  &  we are close to the front elevator  .So we will go up to deck 14 . I think we will just get a burger  & salad  .Do they have fries ?

We have any time dining ,so  we can eat a late dinner & go to the early show  .  Do I  need to make a dinner time & can that be done on the phone ?   Thanks

3 minutes ago, mcrcruiser said:

Thanks again Jim . I will have a scooter  &  we are close to the front elevator  .So we will go up to deck 14 . I think we will just get a burger  & salad  .Do they have fries ?

We have any time dining ,so  we can eat a late dinner & go to the early show  .  Do I  need to make a dinner time & can that be done on the phone ?   Thanks

Of course they have fries.   LOL    Can you imagine a hamburger without fries.  

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, mcrcruiser said:

Thanks  . What about the Spa Cafe?  

Has been open on every Silhouette sailing we have done. We go straight to cabin to drop off bags/ get room cards, then to  Al Bacio for a quick coffee/ cake, finally Spa Cafe for a snack away from the crowds. On way back to cabin complete Safety Check at our assigned station. 

13 hours ago, mcrcruiser said:

Thanks . With any time dining  , do we need to call for a dining time or just show up at the MDR?

We always prebook a time way before boarding day. You can go down to the MDR desk (Select is on Deck 4) but now that the area is used as one of the Safety Check points it doesn't open so early. Expect a wait and don't be surprised if you are told it's too late to book and to just turn up. 

17 hours ago, mcrcruiser said:

We will arrive at 1:00 to 1:30 PM boarding .We have a handicap cabin . Where can we eat & up to what time would that venue be open to ?

TIA

You will find a list of restaurants and the hours on the Celebrity App.  That will be very helpful.

As for the Spa Cafe, it used to be open upon arrival but was not open recently.   We were disappointed.

Actually, the beef hot dogs at the Mast Grill were really good last week and I preferred them over the hamburger.