Updated C&A perks

20 hours ago, icsys said:

It certainly doesn't help when the announced changes start with "we have exiting benefit updates designed to make our loyalty program better than ever" and "benefits just got bolder"!

It sure is a 'bold' move to announce reductions in benefits as an enhancement.

You can imagine their publicity department having a good laugh over how they word it 

• Haha 1

On 3/1/2023 at 6:29 PM, reallyitsmema said:

Well, we have all read that someone from the cruise line monitors threads in this forum.  I would hope that corporate reads this and talks to this chef.

They probably should talk to the Hotel manager as well then, because he said exactly the same thing this morning, a direct quote in response to a question about special dietary needs: “we have been given fixed menus from Miami and have strict orders to follow them exactly, but if you have special dietary needs we will try to accommodate you as best we can”

19 hours ago, karena1 said:

Thanks, not crazy about those, they look like cloth.

Ah, perhaps you though C&A would be presenting us with high grade leather goods, hand stitched and individually monogrammed🤣🤣🤣   Or canvas, whichever is cheaper.

Edited by Starry Eyes
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:

Ah, perhaps you though C&A would be presenting us with high grade leather goods, hand stitched and individually monogrammed🤣🤣🤣   Or canvas, whichever is cheaper.

Canvas bags were always appreciated. Visors, not so much.

2 hours ago, orville99 said:

They probably should talk to the Hotel manager as well then, because he said exactly the same thing this morning, a direct quote in response to a question about special dietary needs: “we have been given fixed menus from Miami and have strict orders to follow them exactly, but if you have special dietary needs we will try to accommodate you as best we can”

Which is how it always was. RC just has eliminated the "whip up something completely different than anything on the menu" accommodation that people took too much advantage of.

• Haha 1

On 3/2/2023 at 9:20 AM, niksmom630 said:

The only request I make of the cabin steward on every sailing is for the ice bucket to be refilled twice per day. I know if you don't ask for it, it won't happen automatically.  Found this out the hard way once 😉

Not sure how this will work under the new "once" per day service, but I intend to request it anyway.  They don't have to clean my room, just bring some ice.  If they won't, then I guess I'll proceed to the closet bar with my ice bucket and ask for a refill 🤣

Yes to the above!

• Like 1